Chapter 29

TW: Blood

"Babe?" Gal calls as she walks down stairs from her office.

"Upstairs!" Reign yells.

Gal walks upstairs and into their bedroom. "What are you doing?" She smiles as she picks Patch up.

"I'm getting ready for the halloween party." Reign says as she looks at Gal in the mirror as she does her hair.

"I forgot about that." Gal groans as she sits on the bed.

Reign smiles as she walks towards Gal and kisses her. "Come on." She holds Gal's hand. "We'll have so much fun."

Gal sighs as she looks up at Reign. "What are you going as?" She asks.

"I was thinking we could go as a duo." Reign smiles.

Gal smiles. "What were you thinking?" She asks.

Reign smiles as she sits next to Gal. "Wanna go as Velma and Daphne?" She asks.

Gal smiles. "From Scooby Doo?" She asks.

Reign nods. "We'll be so cute together." She smiles.

"Fine." Gal smiles. "I'll go with you."

"Yes!" Reign smiles as she kisses Gal. "I love you."

"I love you too," Gal smiles. "Now dress me up."

<*>

"I am not dressed my age." Gal mumbles as she climbs out of Reign's car.

Reign smiles as she hands the valet her car keys as she walks around the car and grabs Gal's hand. "You're 26 years old." She kisses Gal on the cheek as they walk towards the elevator. "You can dress however you want." She smiles.

Gal smiles as Reign starts kissing her neck as they ride in the elevator. "Don't start something you can't finish." She sighs contently as Reign kisses up towards her lips.

Reign smiles as she looks down at Gal. "You're so fucking beautiful." She rubs Gal's lips with her thumb as the elevator door opens. "No more hiding." She says as she pecks Gal on the lips. "There's probably going to be people from school here."

Gal nods as she and Reign walk out of the elevator and through the crowd of people dancing in the entree way. She waves as she passes some of her old students. "Where are we going?" She asks.

"The VIP area." Reign smiles as she leads Gal upstairs and onto the deck where a DJ and more people are. "Mami."

"You're both here!" Alma smiles as she hugs Reign and Gal.

"There's more people than I thought would be here." Reign says as she puts an arm around Gal's waist.

"Yeah." Alma sighs. "Your brother got a little crazy with inviting people from school." She rolls her eyes.

"Is it okay for me and Reign to be seen together?" Gal asks.

"Of course." Alma smiles. "Me and Jose have made sure that you two could do whatever you wanted at this party. If anyone tries to say or do anything Jose and Wes will handle it."

"See," Reign kisses Gal's forehead. "We can be ourselves." She smiles.

Gal smiles as she pecks Reign on the lips. "Can we go dance?" She asks.

Reign smiles. "We can do whatever you want baby." She kisses Gal's nose.

"You two are so adorable." Alma sighs as she walks away.