Chapter 32

*Two Years Later*

Reign hums as she bounces around the kitchen cooking breakfast. "Patch!" She calls as she opens the back door. "Come outside!" She smiles as Patch runs past her.

"You're so loud." Gal chuckles as she walks down stairs with a bundle in her arms.

"You've known this." Reign smiles as she walks over to Gal. "Good Morning." She kisses her.

"Good Morning." Gal smiles.

"How is our little boy?" Reign smiles as she kisses her son's forehead.

"Say I ate, had a diaper change, and I'm ready for my momma to hold me!" Gal smiles as she hands Haze to Reign.

"My Haze." Reign smiles as she bounces around with Haze in her arms.

Gal smiles as she follows Reign outside onto the back deck. "Open." She forks some eggs into Reign's mouth.

Reign sighs as she sits and looks at Gal. "Can you believe we've been married for 2 years and we have a 3 month old baby boy?" She asks.

"No." Gal shakes her head as she eats. "It still feels like I just met you." She smiles.

Reign smiles as she grabs Gal's hand and kisses it. "You make me the happiest person in the whole world." She lifts Haze up. "And you made me a momma." She smiles.

Gal smiles as she squeezes Reign's hand. "I think about the first time we met a lot." 

"Really?" Reign smiles. "Why?" She asks.

"Because the first moment I saw you I knew I was going to be with you." Gal smiles. "I knew I would never live with myself if I didn't try to at least be friends with you."

"I bet you were shocked when I made a move on you." Reign chuckles.

"I was shocked when you started flirting with me." Gal smiles. "And when you invited me to your soccer game I knew something was going to happen that night."

Reign smiles as she kisses Gal's hand again. "Who knew I would've had you weak in the knees by just speaking to you." She smirks.

"Shut up." Gal giggles as she stands. 

"I'm not wrong." Reign smiles as she follows Gal into the Kitchen. "You were so insatiable." She smirks.

Gal looks at Reign as she leans against the counter. "I'm still insatiable." She smirks.

Reign smirks as Gal walks up to her. "Very true."

Gal takes Haze and lays him in his bouncy. She hums as she walks up to Reign and wraps her arms around Reign's neck. "We've been through a lot haven't we?" She sighs as she pushes Reign's hair out of her eyes. "Having to hide our relationship. Leave school because of Ben." She scoffs.

Reign nods stiffly as she hugs Gal. "That bastard is rotting in prison for what he did to us." 

"Thank god." Gal sighs. "I still have nightmares about what happened to you." She tightens her arms around Reign's neck. 

"Me too." Reign sighs. 

"I was so scared." Gal pulls away and looks at Reign. "I thought I was going to lose you."

"You can never lose me." Reign smiles. "I've here forever baby." She holds up her left hand. "See that ring." She smiles. "I promised to be with you until death."

Gal chuckles. "Don't say it like that." She hugs Reign. "I almost lost you once, I don't want to be in that situation again." She sighs.

Reign smiles. "That's all in the past." She rubs Gal's back. "Now it's time to make new moments in history." 

"History huh?" Gal smirks. 

"All of the sex we've had has been marked in my history book baby, because that shit was memorable." Reign smiles.

Gal laughs as Reign kisses her. "Sometimes I can't with you." She smiles.

Reign sighs as she looks at Gal. "You can't disagree that we have an amazing sex life, babe." She smirks.

"We do have an amazing sex life." Gal chuckles. "But the moments I'd mark in my history book are the ones that truly changed my life." She smiles.

"Like?" Reign asks.

"When you asked me to marry you," Gal smiles. "Our wedding, Our honeymoon,"

"Our honeymoon was number one for me." Reign chimes.

Gal throws her head back and laughs. "Can you get your head out of the gutter for just 5 seconds?" She smiles.

"I'm all yours baby." Reign smiles.

"When I found out I was pregnant with Haze," Gal pecks Reign on the lips. "When Ben went to prison, when I saw you in the hospital." She sighs.

"Hey," Reign stops Gal. "We've made a lot of historical moments for ourselves, but they're in the past now." She kisses Gal's forehead. "It's time to make some new, happy, moments." 

"I love you." Gal sighs. 

"I love you." Reign smiles as she kisses Gal. "Here's to more historical moments in our history books." She pecks Gal. "One night at a time."

<*>

And that is the end! Thank you so much for reading this story! I wanted to go a little farther with this story, but I think it came to a pretty good end. Anyways, be on the look out for new stories from me ad I hope you liked this story! Much love :)