Introduction

Luke Peterson, prince of Rosy Kingdom. It was a normal ordinary day he decided to go out and go look around in the village near the palace.

As he was wandering around he meet's lots of new people to talk with, without them actually knowing there talking to the fellow prince of the kingdom.

He then meets this certain villager.. His gorgeous Periwinkle eyes that anyone can get lost in.

This villager Alexzander Wickham, he spends his time near the palace selling goodies for the rest of the people that live there. Something about him drew Luke off..

Luke end's up having this strange feeling for Zander. He wonders if Zander feels the same..

Luke, he ends up falling in love with him. No one would expect a prince falling in love with a peasant, especially if it's a male. I guess if they found out he's in love with a peasant wouldn't be half as bad but still horrible.. But in love with a MALE?

This is a disgusting action everyone would think of that, because in that time period.. A Male in love with the same sex gender.. Isn't "Normal"

Luke's parent's then end up finding that.. They show him two beautiful women who are actually princesses from other kingdoms. Princess Daisy and Stacy. Luke's parent's want him to get rid of his "weird habit" so they want Luke to date a woman.

Also strangely convenient.. Luke is marked soon to be King. He is going to be taking the crown but without that.. he needs to get married so someone could also be crowned queen.

As known Luke doesn't love these girl's, he is in love with Zander. But at the same time he doesn't want to be king.. He's just not ready for that..

What will Luke do? Will he go with Zander or figure out.. His parent's choice is better...

Thank you for reading the introduction of, "That Special Boy" have a good day or night and bye bye!!