Chapter 5|| I Pick You||

Daisy or Stacy?
A. Daisy ✔
B. Stacy

<Luke P.O.V>

"I- I-" I started stuttering between my words since I didn't knew who to pick..! I took a deep breath in and out and looked at both girls standing in front off me then exchanging looks with my parent's. Daisy had this look on her face like she was confident, since I did say I was picking her.. And Stacy had a nervous looked on her face but in her eyes, she looked desperate wanting to be picked. But neither girls knew, that I promised something to each other, and that I had to break one..

I continued thinking until I thought I guess, I should pick her. I'm so sorry Stacy... "I pick Daisy.." I say while sweating.. Oh well, Sweating a LOT. Her face lit up with joy while the other was confused and disappointed..

I guessed I picked her.

----------------------------------------------

"W-what..?" Stacy was shocked, I could see tears forming in her light purple eyes. Daisy was smiling like crazy since she did knew I was, well going to pick her. Daisy skipped towards me and hugged me while being so happy. "Oh, Luke! How much I love you!~" Daisy was cuddling with my arm. The way she said it sounded so fake, but my parents seemed to believe it. "Y-yeah.. I love you too!.." I stuttered while saying that. "Alright Luke! I'm sorry Ms. Stacy you may exit now." Mother said as she looked at Stacy. "Wait! Please-!" She begged. She stomped her foot on the floor, "Luke you promised!" She said with tears in her eyes. Stacy didn't want to exit so they called a guard and forced her outside the palace.

I felt guilty.. I felt extremely bad for her, but I'm sorry Stacy.. I can't pick you, I want my true love. "Oh, Luke! How about we talk outside for a while?" The white haired girl asked. "Sure.. D-dear..!" I had troubled saying that last part as I saw Daisy cringed and me and her walked outside we're we had our first conversation. "So Daisy, Now that I picked you-" Before I could finish she interrupted me. "Luke!" She yelled out. "Yes?" "Why did she say 'You Promised'? What is this all about?!" She was confused and angry at me, but it was my fault since I didn't tell her.

"I'm sorry Daisy! I told her I would've picked her but I picked you instead!" I told her the truth, since it did had to come out. Daisy just sighed and sat down, "Fine, but now.. I guess we wait for the wedding." It was silent, we didn't even made eye contact until Daisy stood up again, "I'm going to head home, bye Luke." I waved goodbye and she walked away. I really hope I didn't mess up..

<Stacy's P.O.V>

"He.. THAT TRAITOR!",  I was in tears. I sobbed on the floor as I was also pulling my hair, until I heard a knock on the door and I quickly wiped my tears and focused on the knocking on the door. " "Princess?" I recognized the voice.. my childhood best friend, 'Liam'. "Liam! I'm coming, give me a minute," I yelled out, I got up from the floor and fixed my hair and dress, to make it look presentable. I skipped to the door and opened it and I saw the brunette hair boy. "Liam! Hi, come in!" He hugged me and I hugged him back. He walked in and we both sat on my bed.

"How was today with the prince?" He asked, while I stayed silent. I looked down not trying to break down in tears because I loved him but I told him the truth, "He..He didn't choose me. He chose lady Stacy.", I told him. He gasped in surprised and looked back at me, "I understand your pain." He looked like he wanted to cry, I was confused, "I used to be in love with someone, oh.. Henry. I always wished to be with him but, he fell in love with this girl.. But I supported him, and he won her heart! I'm still upset, but I have to move on, and I guess, just deal with it." I was surprised, I didn't know what to say, I felt bad but Liam was right, I'll have to move on until I remembered something.