Chapter 2||Ms.Daisy||

<Luke's P.O.V> [Next Day]

<><><><><><><><><><>

I wake up the next day while the sun is beaming on my face. I sit up straight and stretch my arms while yawning. As I was still sitting in bed I think you're someone knock on my door. "Who is it?" I questioned curiously. "Luke. It's me you're father." I hear my father say in a quite serious and angry tone?..

"Yes, Father?" I ask. "Get dressed, and come meet me and you're mother at the main room this instant." I hear him say. I reply with saying, "Alright Father, I'll be there immediately."

I get up my from super comfortable bed and quickly brush my teeth and get dressed in my finest clothes. As I finish up I walk over to the main room as I am also greeting the guards,butler's and maids. As I finally reach the main room I see my father and mother sitting down with a serious face on.. I wonder what happened?

"Luke.." I hear my mother say in a disappointed tone. "Yes Mother?.." I stand infront of them nervously. "We know what happened yesterday." I looked at the confused, "What do you mean, mother?" "Don't 'What do you mean' us! A guard told us you we're canoodling with some.. GUY!" My face immediately blushed bright red but I was shocked and confused!

"There must be a misunderstanding!" I reply while shaking a bit. "We quite don't believe you, Luke." Mother says, "And if you weren't we could tell about you're ridiculous blushing face." I was embarrassed, I just met him yesterday. I don't like him! And we don't know each other that much!

"I understand what you're saying but, I promise it's not what it looks like. We we're just talking, I promise I don't like him at all." I say trying to make them believe me. My mother sighed and shook her head. "Okay, even if that didn't happened. Remember what you're mother told you yesterday night?" I nod as a reply. "Today you'll be meeting them. You'll choose who you'll married."

I felt horrible listening to that. I didn't want to get married. And even if I didn't like the beautiful eyed boy, I still didn't want to get married to a girl that I barely know! And plus ew.

"When will they be coming?.." I ask curiously so I can figure out a plan and most likely hide and stay there until I die- "In about 5 hours so do you're stuff.. And be ready by that time, okay son?" "Yes Father and Mother." I smile and slowly start heading back to my room and lock the door.

First, that was completely embarrassing. I just met Zander yesterday and I want to know him better soon but for now, I can't, maybe just a tiny.. crush? But I don't like LIKE him. You know, forget about this Zander situation but I have to be ready since these two... Girls are coming soon. I mean what could possibly go wrong with that?

<5 Hours Later>

I was sitting on my bed reading another book until I heard someone yell out my name, "YES?" I reply. "Luke, they're here come down here this instant!" I hear mother say. I almost choked hearing that they already arrived. "What?! I mean- What-" I say to myself. I nervously stand up putting my book to the side and go to the main room.

<><><><><><>
As I finally arrive I see them.. Okay there not HALF as bad as I thought but psh, Zander looks better, I mean- Well the rest of the story..

I see both of them look at me with sparkles in their eyes and their blush across their cheeks which we're pretty noticeable if I'm honest..

"Luke, meet-" Before Mother can continue one of the girls interrupted her. "Why!.. Nice to meet you! I'm D-daisy and Oh goodness- I mean, Hello I'm Princess Daisy.. Heh.. Nice to meet you!" She says while grabbing my hand which I feel a bit uncomfortable.