Let me Bite You( Vampire Rio ranger x reader x Vampire Kai

Warning biting and blood

Spoilers for Kai and Rio's backstory

They/Them pronouns for Rio!

Rio had been wanting to bite you for a while due to your rare blood type but they were scared they would hurt you. They had no experience drinking from live people and keeping them alive. You had made them feel loved and whole. You were unknowing about how rare your blood was and how good it was to a particular orange-haired person and his black-haired brother. Kai had some experience drinking from live people so he wasn't scared about killing you. You were practically marked 'delicious food for vampires'.  With a lot of conniving from their black-haired brother, Rio went to ask if they could drink your blood with Kai following closely behind them. Ranger panicked and thought what if they drink too much of your blood. You heard a soft knock on your door. Ranger and Kai have different ways of knocking. Ranger would hit your door and Kai would knock like a normal person. You went over to your door and opened it to see the two brothers. "Ah come in!" you said stepping aside. You turned on the lights because you liked the dark. The two looked at each other and Kai nodded. You had your back turned to them. "Rio you are super quiet today. Is something wrong?" You asked turning to the pair. "I have a question to ask you Y/n." Kai said. You nodded in response.  "Can we drink some of your blood?" Kai asked. You stood there shocked at the question for a moment.  "It's fine if you are not okay with this. Ah, I probably should have said we are vampires." Kai said. "No crap Kai!" Ranger yelled. "Oh! But why did you ask me specifically?" You asked. Rio had been standing there waiting for your response. Kai explained your blood type and it was great to vampires. "...Okay just don't drink too much..." You said. You got up and locked your door. Kai gently cleaned an area on your left arm for him to bite. He made sure that when he bites it would painless as possible. Kai gently bit your arm and the scent of your blood filled the room. The scent of your blood was intoxicating to Rio. Kai could barely stop himself from over-drinking your blood. Kai pulled away from your arm and cleaned it. Rio could barely stop themself from drooling.  "Rio?" you waved your hand in front of their face. "Huh what do ya want?!" they yelled. "Go ahead and bite me!" you said.  Rio was scared to bite you because they might overdrink and nearly kill you. They bit you on your right arm and carefully as they could. Rio loved the taste of your blood. You make a light whine in pain which caused them to stop immediately. Kai slightly overdrank your blood so Rio was extra careful. You were beginning to bleed out of the bandages on your left arm. Kai was rebanganging it. Rio really wanted more of your blood but you were suffering blood loss. "Are you okay Y/n? You seem paler than normal." Kai asked. You nodded your head. "I am done here so good night." Kai said. "I'm going to stay with them." Rio said.  Kai nodded and left. "Are you okay? Did we take too much blood? Do your arms hurt?" they kept questioning you. "I promise I'm fine. I just feel a little weak." you replied. "I need to get Stafalin!" Rio cried. You found this worried side of them cute. You tried to get up but you couldn't. "Rio I'm fine please stay by my side." You said. They immediately ran to your side.  You heard knocking and told them to come in. " I brought your f/f for you while you rest." Kai said. You wanted to mess with Rio but they would probably break down. "Thanks, Kai!" you said. He gently sat on the table dish and left.  You and Rio ended up sharing the dish. You had finished and were going to take it to the kitchen to wash it but they stopped you. Rio tells you to stay here.  They wash the dish in the kitchen and returned. "Can you cuddle me?" you asked. They nodded and slowly climbed under your covers with you. Ranger gently held you in their arms. They buried their head in your chest.  You fell asleep in each other arms. 

Next morning

You put on a hoodie so It would cover the bandages on your arms. Rio gently grabbed your arm causing you to wince in pain. "Y/n do I need to get Stafalin? " they asked looking up/down/ straight at you. "No you just touched my bite marks." you said. They took your hand instead. You walked out of your room. "Jeez at least try to hide it!" Sara teased. "Big sis/ Big bro Y/n smells like blood woof! Are they okay?" Gin asks getting closer to you. "Ah I just cut myself on some glass and Rio stayed with me to make sure I was okay." You said. You sat down at the table with Rio beside you. "How are you feeling Y/n?" Kai asked. "I'm feeling much better Kai." you replied.  He set down pancakes for you ad Rio to share. You both began to eat. "Are you sure that's all that happened you two seem much closer than yesterday?" Sara teased. You kept eating with them. When you finished you went to the kitchen and washed your dishes. Kai was retraining himself from biting you again because of the scent of your blood as still in the air. You left the kitchen and went back to your room with Rio. You two ended up playing video games.

Hey everyone! I thought of this earlier and I'm really happy with how it came out! Do you have any requests? If you do comment or message me. Bye for now.