Kai x reader lab au

Explanation:

The participants and dummies are experiments while the floor masters are researchers. Kai and Rio are the people who check up on the experiments and give them food. Stafalin hates to harm any of the experiments while Miley and Midori enjoy their pain and suffering. I claim this au as my own so just ask or credit me if you use it.

Image of Y/n from https://charat.me/en/genesis/create/

Y/n is a half-fox who can grow plants on any part of her body. She can be summoned by the ring of a certain bell. She is surprisingly strong for her size.

Let's begin!

TW Pain Experimentation Syringes blood gore Anesthetic

You sat curled up in your room after a very painful experiment with Miley and Midori. The room you lived in was simple with white walls and floors with a white bed with a black table beside it. You had bandages under your socks and on your arm. You couldn't sleep due to the pain so you sat there barely moving. Your ears perked up when you heard knocking on your door. You thought it was Midori or Miley coming to harm you even more so you stayed silent.

"Ms. Y/n are you awake? I have brought you food." Kai said through the door.

Im awake... and thank you for the food, Dr. Satou." You said.

Kai gently opened the door and placed down the plate on a small table next to your bed. The plate had raw deer meat. You gently stabbed the food with a fork and ate it. Kai took notes on you and your behavior every day. . He gently got up and left your room after picking your empty plate. He returned shortly after and sat down beside you. You gently put your head into his lap. He began you gently pet your ears. The two of you enjoyed each other company. You tugged him down so you were both laying down.

"What are you doing?" Kai asked.

"Can you cuddle with me?" You asked.

He nodded but he didn't know what to do. He felt your tail move a bit as you wrapped your arms around him. You put your head in his chest. Kai didn't know what you were doing so he froze in place. After he processed what you were doing he put his arms around you in an awkward hug. The two of you fell asleep in each other's warmth.

You woke up to feel Kai gently petting your head. You were surprised he stayed because he usually left after you fell asleep in his lap.

"Good Morning Ms. Y/n," Kai said.

"Good morning Dr. Satou." You said.

Your ears perked up at knocking on your door.

"I'm sorry to bother you but I need Y/n for an experiment..." Stafalin said through the door.

You gently got up off of Kai and went through the door. You walked through the facility with Stafalin gently holding the silver chain. You hated the chain that was around your neck it made you feel like you were nothing more than a pet. You arrived in the room in which you would be experimented on. Both flooring and the walls were white. In the middle sat a metal table with retrains. You already knew what was going to happen to you sat on the table. She picked up a syringe with clear liquid and tapped the tip.

"This might hurt a bit." Stafalin said.

You nodded and prepared yourself for the pain of a needle entering your skin. After she injected the anesthetic you passed out.

You woke up still strapped to the bed. You moved a slight bit which caused a sharp pain to shoot through your body. You saw a bit of green out of your blurred vision. You used all your strength to try to get out of the restraints but you failed.

"Aww, you're soo cute thinking you can escape!" Miley said giggling.

You were too scared to speak. When you first came to the facility Midori was nice to you and didn't do anything to harm you too badly. You always wondered why they did this to you. What did you do to deserve this?

You blacked out due to fear and were woken up by Midori pulling on your chain.

I am going to hurt you more if you don't get up, little fox!" Midori said.

You always hated that nickname. You always knew something was off about Midori. Midori dragged you off to your room with poorly taken care of wounds. You only felt safe around the other experiments. You looked up at the clock on the wall the time was 4:15. It was almost time for you to bathe with the other female experiments.

Midori left you alone in your room. Even though you were permitted to leave your room whenever you wanted, but you never felt safe. Before bath time everyone would gather in the common room. You all bathed at 4:30. You limped a bit when you got off your bed. You walked into the common room. The room was simple with black couches white walls and flooring.

"Hello, Y/n!" Kanna said waving.

"Oh hello!" You replied.

Kanna had powers similar to you she could grow plants. She had a bucket on her head she also had dark green horns with cyan flowers she also had a tail that was the same. Sara and Nao looked extremely tired.

"Did that green bastard get ya again? if he did I'll burn him alive!" Reko said.

"Don't worry I'm fine Reko." you said.

Reko had black horns that faded to red at the tips her tail was the same. Reko can control her body heat and she can make fire. You knew that Miley and Midori had few burn marks from her.

You found it super odd that Nao and Sara didn't say anything to you. You didn't want to bother them so you stayed silent. You had a short conversation with Kanna and Reko. The five of you headed to the baths.

{No fan service scene ya nasties!}

You walked out of the bath in your night clothes it was a simple but cozy shirt with a pair of shorts. You walked into your room and laid down on your bed. You still felt a little dizzy from the blood you lost. You saw Rio kicking open your door.

"it's time to eat ya bastard!" Rio yelled.

They put down a plate with elk meat. They then closed the door and left. You always found Rio a little odd. You ate the elk meat and went to wash your dish. Kai had just finished taking notes on everyone but you. Kai and Rio and different ways of knocking so you knew it was Kai. "Come in!" you responded to the knocking. Kai opened the door and walked over to you. You were close enough to Kai to know what he is thinking so you usually didn't talk to each other. He gently wrapped his arms around your body. He felt the bandages around your waist. He wondered what happened to you but he didn't want to pry. You did what you did the other day.

This took a lot longer than expected but I'm happy with the way it turned out!