Yandere Midori alphabet

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

Midori is normally really affectionate but as a yandere, he is even more so. Expect him to come crying to you. He is pretty touchy when it comes to it.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

He prefers to manipulate people into his bidding, but he will kill someone if it comes down to it. If someone hurts you don't expect them to see the light of day.

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?

Midori treats you like a god/goddess. He makes sure you have everything you could ever want or need.

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling's will?

If you don't want affection he will force it onto you.

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

He is very dramatic when telling you he loves you.

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

He would find it very amusing and mock you when you try.

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?

This is nothing but a game to him. Midori watching you try to escape is the most amusing thing ever to him.

Hell: What would be their darling's worst experience with them?

Him forcing you to cuddle while holding you extremely tight. Like bone-crushingly tight. That or him drugging you.

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

He wants to have a nice family with you. He wants you to be submissive to him and do whatever he wants.

Jealousy: Do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope?

He gets jealous very easily and he will manipulate you to not talk to that person again.

Kisses: How do they act around or with their darling?

He is very dramatic around you.

Love letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?

He tells you how he feels without doing anything special.

Mask: Are their true colors drastically different from the way they act around everyone else?

Nope.

Naughty: How would they punish their darling?

Torturing you is something he does to you as punishment.

Oppression: How many rights would they take away from their darling?

He doesn't let you do anything alone and he tells you it's for your own good.

Patience: How patient are they with their darling?

He is pretty patient with you.

Quit: If their darling dies, leaves, or successfully escapes, would they ever be able to move on?

He couldn't ever replace you

Regret: Would they ever feel guilty about abducting their darling? Would they ever let their darling go?

He feels no guilt. He's saving you from the horrible world. He could never let you go. The world is horrible and someone as perfect as you shouldn't have to be in such a horrible place.

Stigma: What brought about this side of them (childhood, curiosity, etc)?

He ran into you one day and you became friends.

Tears: How do they feel about seeing their darling scream, cry, and/or isolate themselves?

It hurts him to see you in such a state so he shows you how much he loves you.

Unique: Would they do anything different from the classic yandere?

Nope!

Vice: What weakness can their darling exploit in order to escape?

You can't exploit any weaknesses because there arent any.

Wit's end: Would they ever hurt their darling?

Only as punishment.

Xoanon: How much would they revere or worship their darling? To what length would they go to win their darling over?

He views you as perfect and he will do everything to keep you happy.

Yearn: How long do they pine after their darling before they snap?

A few months because of him planning what to do and how to do it.

Zenith: Would they ever break their darling?

In order to make you obey him, he will do it, but he tries to avoid doing it.