Introduction

Praise be to Allah he who give me the opportunity to start this book, with the tittle (SAQAR SO) 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻, YA ALLAH, YA RAHMAN, YA ZALJALALU WAL-IKRAM, YA KAREEM, YA MALEEK, YA AZEEZ, YA JABBAR, YA BAQIR, YA MUSAWWIR, YA JALAL, YA QUDDUS, YA ALLAH! YA ALLAH! YA ALLAH, Thank you for everything.

To My dear readers ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Many of you read my blogs, and have followed me through my different life experiences. In a sense, you have watched me grow up. Some of you readers have been there from the beginning – you’ve witnessed me through my career changes, mistakes, and ever-evolving perspectives. I want to take a moment and say ‘thank you’. I would have never had the courage to share my personal stories and vulnerabilities if it wasn’t for the strong love and support from my community. Every ‘like’, comment, WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook , and second you spend reading my articles is appreciated. You are the reason I write.

If one of my articles can help one other person feel a little less alone, a little more understood and consider a perspective that could create positive change, then to me, that is success. I encourage you to join the conversation – talk about the topics that are considered to be too uncomfortable. Strive to be authentic, not perfect.  Share your vulnerability – that’s what enables humans to connect. And know that there is always someone listening – so be mindful of what you do put out there.

I’d like to sign off with a big thank you. Thank you for reading and for helping me grow as a writer. But most of all thank you for being a part of my journey…
With love,
Queen Nasmerh ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️