Bunk Fight (Sonic BoomXMulti Man)

The Shockwave Squad had been invited to a children's camp to become camp counselors. But since there were so many kids this year, they invited the Sirens and the Impossibles to help them out.

The counselors all stayed in two cabins. Everyone was out and about with the kids, except for Skye. She was busy getting everyone's luggage inside the counselor cabins.

"Probably a bad idea for me to choose to do this job.", she said to herself, feeling tired all of a sudden. She decided to take a quick nap before heading back out.

*AHEM*

Skye awoke to see Multi Man looking down on her.

"Oh! Sorry. I just fell asleep.", she said, sitting up.

"Who said you could have the bottom bunk?", he asked her.

"I...well I chose the bottom bunk. All the others are taken.", she answered.

"But I wanted the bottom bunk."

"Well..." Skye struggled. Should she give up the bottom bunk or not? The very thought of getting the top bunk freaked her out. She shook her head.

"Sorry Multi. But I need the bottom."

"Why?"

She didn't want to tell him, for fear of him laughing.

"I can't say."

The fight ensued. Both were wrestling each other for the bottom bunk. Skye started to panic when she was losing. Multi stopped and looked down at her as he pinned her.

"Skye?"

Tears started to form in the corner of her eyes, "Please...I don't want up there."

"What's wrong with it?", he asked concerned, now seeing how terrified she was of this.

"I'm scare of heights remember!? I'm afraid of falling off!", she confessed before looking away in embarrassment.

"Oh...well...it's not really that high, Skye...but...", he could feel her tense up under him and sighed, "Ok...ok....relax."

Multi hugged her until she calmed down, apologizing to her in the process. He then got up off her.

After a minute, Skye blushed, "You know...if I hadn't been busy panicking, I would have actually liked you pinning me."

"Really?", he asked.

"Another reason for me to like being the bottom.", she chuckled, making him blush.

They had a good laugh before he kissed her and held her in his arms.

"Multi?"

"Yes?"

"Why did you want the bottom bunk?", she asked.

"Hm...to be honest, I don't really know.", he answered with a shrug.

The two cuddled for a bit before heading outside to the kids.

THE END