Introduction to Characters

This is an introduction to the characters that will be in the stories.

First off, the Impossibles belong to Hanna Barbera. It was a show I watched as a kid, but now sadly it's been faded out in my memory. Thankfully I remember the heroes, and thanks to CrystalGemGirl18 for reigniting my love for the cartoon.

Flo (Water Witch) and Lexi (Flexi Girl) belong to a friend of mine CrystalGemGirl18 here on Wattpad. She too writes Impossibles stories. So check them out too. :)

Autumn/Skye (Sonic Boom) belongs to me. (The characters call her Skye but if you see "Autumn" in any of them, know that that is also her name.)

Wendy Starling belongs to me.

Melvin belongs to CrystalGemGirl18.

The Impossibles

Three teens who play in a band called The Impossibles. Whenever their boss Big D calls them to save the world, they change into their hero sonas, The Impossibles. (I know right? XD)

My friend and don't know their real names other than their hero names, so we came up with our own for them.

Floyd/Fluid Man

The hero who can liquify into a lime green fluid. His girlfriend is my friend's sona Flo AKA Water Witch.

Milton/Multi Man

The hero who duplicates/multiplies himself. His girlfriend is my sona Skye AKA Sonic Boom.

Carlton/Coil Man

The hero who is like a spring or a coil and can sometimes shapeshift. Ex. A hanger. His girlfriend is my friend's OC Lexi AKA Flexi Girl.

The Sirens

The Sirens are a band CrystalGemGirl18 made and she added my sona Sonic Boom to it. They are the girlfriends of the Impossibles and they are the heroines that team up with them as well. Sometimes you'll find them playing music with the boys.

Flo/Water Witch

The hero who can control water and ice. She also can fly with her Wings of Wave. (Wings made of water)

Sometimes she has a dragon named Neytiri and a mechanical scythe that is also a gun named Ocean Moon.

In the band, she does the most singing. She is very protective of Skye.

Her boyfriend is Fluid Man.

Skye/Sonic Boom

The hero from another hero team named the Shockwave Squad who will sometimes be in this. (She also goes by Autumn.) She also joins the Sirens. She is the drummer and the shortest girl of the team. She sometimes is like a child too.

If she can't use her scream, she will sometimes resort to wielding her three katana or ninja fighting style.

Her power is sonic scream. (But she can only scream 3 times and have to wait an hour or so before she can do it again. She is still working on getting stronger with this.) She can also do sound/voice mimicry, but she rarely uses it for hero work. Mainly it's just for fun.

She loves to dance more than sing, but she has been caught singing to herself but gets embarrassed if caught. Her boyfriend is Multi Man.

Lexi/Flexi Girl

This hero's power is up to imagination. She is Coil's height and weight and has McQueen red hair in a ponytail. Her boyfriend is Coil Man. 

Wendy Starling

The stuck up popular girl who loves Multi Man and wants him but can't because Skye takes him. Wendy tried to keep him as her boyfriend, and he liked Wendy, but that relationship didn't last after he found out how Wendy really is.

Melvin

A crazed fan of the Sirens. (Basically the Nevell (iCarly)) He will do anything to have the three girls for himself. He once turned the girls into baby animals so he could capture them and take home. But the Impossibles foiled that plan.

So that's all I can think of right now to say about them. If there's anymore, I will update this page. But for now, I'd say this is enough introduction for the characters. ^^

If there are any extra characters in my stories, I will introduce them in that story.

Also, these stories are from my Deviantart account. (I have lots of ImpossiblesXSirens stories made already.) I am putting them here on Wattpad too.