Fun With Music Parody (Part 1)

(NOTE: This is a parody I made from my Disney's Sing Along VHS tape Fun With Music. For those that don't know Autumn/Skye/Sonic Boom is me.)

(PART 1)

Autumn: Hello out there everyone! It's great to be here to perform for you tonight! The Impossibles, The Sirens plus CyberGirl!

Now this concert will have some new guests in it! So let's please welcome our first ones! Music Meister and his son Remix!

Audience: *Cheer*

Autumn: Now this first song we will do for you all is called Fun With Music. And all of the songs we are going to do tonight are the songs in the Disney Sing Along tape of mine called Fun With Music. These songs are mainly for your children out there because I know they love music and want to learn about it. And Mr. Meister is going to teach you all about it.

So let's start the first song shall we? Give it up for The Impossibles and the Sirens! *Goes to the drums* Also, these songs all belong to Disney!

Audience: *Cheer as they show up on stage and start to play*

Impossibles:

It's time for FUN with music! FUN with music! Making music is FUN!

Whether it's a song of home or some foreign land.

Music is the language we all understand.

Sirens:

We're all for ONE with music! FUN with music! And before we are done!

Just wait and see!

You'll all agree!

Making music is FUN!

All:

FUN FOR EVERYONE!

Autumn: *About to hit a gong, but instead hits a triangle*

Audience: *Cheers*

Autumn: Thank you! Thank you! And now here is Mr. Music Meister! *Steps aside*

Meister: *Sits down at a piano after bowing* Ok kids. I am here to teach you about music. Music is made up of sounds called "notes".

Take 2... *Plays 2 notes*

Or 3... *Plays 3 notes*

Or 4...*Plays 4 low notes*

You can always add more. *Plays more* Put them all together, and you've got a song!

Fluid Man: *Sings* Oooh hoo! Ooh! Hoo hoo!

Meister: Now everyone try it!

Everyone: *Repeat Fluid Man's notes*

Meister: Great! Think of this tune when you're out on the street! Just sing out loud and dig the beat! *Shows a video screen for the music videos*

Song: Why Should I Worry (Oliver and Company)

Fluid Man: *Playing his guitar as he runs away from Remix my OC who is chasing him on the streets* I'm warnin' ya kid!

Remix: *Pouts and chases, dodging cars*

Fluid Man:

One minute I'm at Central Park.

Then I'm down on Delancey Street.

From the Bowery to Saint Marks.

There's a syncopated beat.

Saying Ooh hoo! Ooh hoo hoo!

Remix: *Tries to catch him, but slips and falls into the cement below*

Fluid Man:

I'm street-wise! I can improvise! *Slides down the tube and walks through the cement*

I'm street smart! I've got Empire City heart! *Washes his feet at a hydrant*

Why should I worry?

Why should I ca-a-a-are?

I may not have a dime!

But I got street savoir-faire!

*Lets Remix get blasted back with the stream of water as he goes over an air vent to dry off*

Why should I worry?

Why should I ca-a-a-are?

It's just Be-Bopulation!

And I got street savoir-faire!

Mmmmmm! *Shakes off dry and looks back to Remix who now has fluffed up hair on his head and glaring at Fluid Man*

Kids: *Laugh at that scene as Remix is on stage watching the video and blushing with embarrassment but smiling*

Fluid Man: *Heading over to a stand with sunshades. Remix chases, Fluid Man knocks the stand over and wears some cool shades as he sings while Remix crashes into the stand*

The rhythm of the city, by once you get it down!

Then you can own this town!

You get to wear the crow-ow-own!

Why should I worry? (Tell me)

Why should I ca-a-a-are?

I may not have a dime! (Oh!)

But I got street savoir-faire!

*The Sirens smile up at him and dance a little as he sings and he plays the piano*

Why should I worry?

Why should I ca-a-a-are?

It's just Doo-Wopulation!

And I got street savoir-faire!

Sirens: Everything goes! Everything fits!

Fluid Man: They love me at the Chelsea! They adore me at the Ritz! *Throws flowers to them*

Why should I worry?

Why should I ca-a-a-are?

And even when I cross that line! *Remix falls off the piano*

And I got street savoir-faire!

Coil Man and Multi Man: *See him and follow him, along with the Sirens and Nova and they all dance*

Remix: *Sighs and the video ends as ppl clap and cheer*