False Alarm

Around the corner came a girl. We looked at each other an I ran up to her giving her a hug. False alarm it was only Danny.

"Hey, what you guys up to? Wait, please don't tell me you're pranking their lockers without me?", she said full of hope.

I looked up at her with a smile and said, "Nope, you're just in time.". I skipped back to Tara. Making Tara and Danny laugh at my childish like behavior.

"So, what are you guys planing on doing?", she asked.

"We're gonna put this store bought harmless tarantula in Morgan's locker and all these spoons in Tracy's. Whatcha think?", I told her.

"Brilliant! Why don't me and Tara do Tracy's locker while you finish up Morgan's.", she said.

"You betcha! When we're done we met up in the bathroom down the hall. Okay. Ready. Break!", I said whisper yelling the last part.

When I was almost done I put the spider in her locker, but kept it in its cage. I slowly and quietly closed her locker and head for the bathroom.

I was about to go into the bathroom when I heard someone talking. I walked away from the bathroom door and went closer to the voices. The closer I got the more clearer their conversation was and you could tell it was a boy and girl talking.
(Boy = B and Girl = G)

G: Yeah I know, I'm sorry, but I can't.

B: Please. Just give me a chance. I really like you.

G: I like you too, but I can't be with you because..because..

B: Because what? Please tell me.

G: Because I'm scared you'll leave me.

B: I would never do that. I like you way to much plus that's just mean to leave a girl you really like. Please just give me a chance and I'll show you that you can trust me. All I'm asking is a date so we can get to know each other better.

G: Well, Okay. How's tonight at Starbucks. Pick me up.. lets say around seven?

B: Great! See you at seven.

I realized who they were. I looked around the corner to see them standing there. *Sighing in awe* HA! I KNEW IT! YES! I'm getting rich today, they owe me money. I shot up, Omg wait until I tell the others.

_________________________

-Short chap sorry and also sorry if there are any errors.....anywho um I'm writing a new book called School Goes One Direction but ill also be this one but please be sure to check it out and read it sometime.thnx!
-Jess :P