Next Class & Prank Time

We head to our next class, College Preparations, we all had together, along with Trac and Mor. We sat at our table in the back of the room. I showed Trac and Mor the text and got ten bucks from them.

The teacher, Mr. Greg, walked into class and said, "Students today were are going to do partner work. Today is your last day of school and we need to make sure you guys know what you're planning to do in the future. So everyone get a partner.".

Well great there's five of us and I'm the one that's probably not gonna have a partner. Trac and Mor are partners and Danny and Tara are partners. Who will be my partner? I looked around and it pretty much looks like everyone's got a partner. I hate partner stuff.

"Who does not have a partner?", Mr. Greg asked. I raised my hand.

"Ah miss Martin. Don't worry you can just find a group of two.", He said. I quickly went to Tara and Danny's group.

"Hey Jess!", Tara said.

"Hay is for horses.", I told her making her and Danny both laugh.

Soon before we knew it class was over. We all headed to our lockers. Prank time! I looked at Tara and Danny smiling. This is going to be fun! We reached our lockers and I waited for Trac and Mor to open theirs. They looked at us three questionably, but shook it off and opened their lockers.

"Ahhhhhh!!!", they both screamed. I swear Mor jumped about five feet into the air while Trac fell to the ground with a book in front of her face. Us three fell to the ground laughing. They both looked at us. Tara got up and grabbed some of the spoons in Trac's locker and I grabbed the tarantula in Mor's. Still laughing, chased them around with them. After the prank was over they said they'd get us back, but I doubt it.