Prank Morgan & Tracy Is A Go!

When we made it to the second floor. I went straight to Morgan's locker and opened it up to show a mirror, school books, her latest news and gossip magazines, her make up bag, and many other things that this girl would need.

Right next to her locker was Tracy's. Tara opened it and I saw just books and a few other supplies you would use for school.

"Omg why the bloody hell does she need all of this stuff? I mean look! She has make up, gossip magazines, and SHE GOT A FREAKIN STRAIGHTENER IN HERE.....", I was soon cut off by Tara's hand to my mouth. "Shhh... Do you wanna blow our cover?!?! Now be the good ninja that you are and help me prank their lockers.", she whispered to me.

She just called me a ninja. I smiled at her to make her realize what she just said. She just glared at me. Hahaha and you said that you'd never call me a ninja.

You see as kids we would dress up all the time (we still do). We mainly dressed up as superheroes though. Tara as Superman, Morgan as Wonder Women, Danny as Batman, and Tracy as Spider-Man. As for me I liked to dress up in all black and be a ninja, but in dark red letters on my shirt I was known as Flash. Because my favorite superheroes was Flash. Tara told me that she'd never call me that or ninja because she didn't think it was right or fair that I got to be both. That went on until well now I guess. Oh and we made a bet and now she owes me ten bucks.

I held out my hand and she looked at it and sighed. Pulling ten bucks out of her bag and giving it to me. I gladly took it and put it in my pocket. Now back to the prank.

I opened my bag and pulled out the fake spider webs and handed them to Tara to put in Morgan's locker. You see we all have things we're scared of for Morgan it's spiders. For Tracy it's, dare I say it, spoons. As a kid Tracy had an accident with a spoon. She was eating ice cream and well she tripped and the spoon somehow got stuck in her throat and had to go to the hospital to get it removed. Ever since then she used forks. I mean I don't understand how forks are better than spoons. For Danny it's snakes. As for Tara well lets just say she scared of old people. And I know what you're think old people!?!? what!?!? But hey the only reason she's scared of old people is because one tried to take her when she was younger. I mean her fear isn't as bad as it once was, but you know. Anyway my fear is heights. We have other fears, but those are our main ones.

Once Tara was done putting the web up. We heard footsteps coming this way. We both got scared hopping it's just someone other then Morgan, Tracy, one of the teachers, or the principle. We stood there in fear looking back and forth From each other to where we heard the footsteps coming from. I gave Tara a 'what are going to do look' and she shook her head making it clear that she didn't know what to do. I looked back to where the footsteps are coming from. Great our last day of school and we're already gonna be in big trouble.