My Cousin & Getting Rich

I ran as fast as I could to the bathroom. I ran in and fell on the floor making both of my best friends look at me confusingly.

"Jess? What's going on?", Danny asked and in response I held up my pointer finger motioning her to wait. I sat up and sat down in a corner and motioned to the ground for them to sit next to me. They sat and just kept staring at me. I was about to talk when Tara said, "Well spit it out already!". Oh No, she did not just yell at me. I looked down and faked cried. I may be on of the oldest of the group, but I was the baby of the group too.

"Jess, please stop crying. I'm sorry I yelled at you. Now pretty please tell us what's going on.", Tara said in a upset voice. I looked up at her and smiled and hugged her.

"Okay, Okay.", Tara said laughing. "Jess, what happened?", Danny asked me.

"Well, if I told you, you'd both owe me ten bucks.", I said with an innocent smile.

"Argh! What is it this time?", they both said together.

"Well, I was in the hall coming to met you guys here. When I heard people talking. I was curious as to who it was. So, as I got closer I heard that it was a boy and a girl talking about how much they like each other and when I turned the corner to see who the were and I saw.....", I paused taking a deep breath. They both looked at me to finish on. I rolled my eyes and laughed. Danny giving me a glare. I put my hands up in surrender and continued.

"I saw that it was KAY AND OMAR!", I said yelling the last part. You see Omar is my cousin and he's had a crush on Kay since eighth graded. I'm so proud of him for finally going after his girl.

"No way! I don't believe you!", Danny shouted. I see how it is. I smiled at her and pulled out my phone to text Omar.

"I just sent Omar a text asking if he'd like to hang out tonight and see a movie.", smiling knowing what he'll say back. They both keep looking at me wait for the proof. My phone vibrated. I unlocked it and looked at the text.

-Hey sorry cuz I have I date with Kay. Oh by the way thanks for the advise. Don't worry we can have or movie night some other time okay. I have to go teacher might see me texting. Love ya text u later.
-Omar xoo

Awe he send me xoo. Instead of doing xox he sent me xoo because well, we're cousins and it'd be kinda weird so yeah.

-Awe u finally got your girl. I'm so proud of you. It's okay we can have movie night next week or something. Good luck and u better tell me every detail when u get back. Love ya too.
-Jess xoo

I showed them the text and I got my money hehehe all I need now is to show this to Trac and Mor and I'll have a total of 50 bucks so far today.