The Plan and Prank

In math class I sat next to Tara. She was the only one of my friends that I have in that class.
The teacher, Mr. Drew, wasn't there yet. So everyone was talking and had there phones out.

"Hey, Jess. Did you get the text from Morgan saying something about after school plans?",Tara ask.

"I don't know let me check.",I said back.

Once I pulled my phone out sure enough there was a text from Morgan.

"Yeah, I did.", I told Tara.

"She told me about the plan and the rest of the gang. The only one that doesn't know is you.", she told me.

"Okay. I'll text her.", I said while I was getting ready to message Morgan back.

(The text,M=Morgan & J=Jess)

M: 'Hey after school don't plan anything.'

J: 'Why?'

M: 'I told the others that after school I schedule plans for us to meet at The Shake & Smoothy place.'

J: 'Okay, but why? Is there something that I don't know?'

M: 'We're going there to discuss our plans for after graduation/dance and you know "The Trip".'

J: 'Oh yeah, Okay. Sure! Sounds like a plan!'

I put my phone away and noticed that Mr. Drew isn't here yet. I wonder where he is. He's never late for class unless the printer was acting up again.

"Tara?", I said

"Yeah? What's up?", she answered.

"Well I was thinking if Mr. Drew doesn't show up soon, as in 8 minutes soon, we're allowed to leave the class room.", I said hoping she'd get what I meant by that.

She looked at me and then the clock and back at me and said, "Yeah...Why?".

I just smiled at her with a mischievous smile. Her eyes widened and finally got what I was saying.

"Oh, now I get it.", she said laughing.

"You up for the challenge?", I said.

"You know I'm always up for a good challenge.", she said all creepy like.

8 minutes passed so you know what that means. Tara and I packed our bags and went in the hall.

The plan was simply this. Get to the second floor without getting caught. So we could carry out our plan.

Prank Morgan and Tracy.