Lunch Time

After the next two classes it was lunch. For lunch today is pizza with... I mean who cares. School lunch is crap dude. That's why we always bring ours.

"Okay girls what do we have today?", Tara asked us all.

"Well, I brought a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with chocolate pudding, Cheetos, and a water.", Tracy said.

"But don't you hate Cheetos?", I said hoping she'd give them to me.

"Yeah, but that's the only chips that were left at my house. Do you want to trade?", She asked me.

"Yes!", I yelled getting out my barbecue chips and traded with her.

"I brought Subway with sun chips and 5 cookies. the cookies are for all of us.", Mor said giving us each a cookie.

"I brought Mc D's! A cheeseburger with fries, a coke to drink and look I got a toy too!", Tara yelled happily and played with her toy. We broke into fits of laugher.

"I have two ham and cheese wraps with mixed fruit and juice.", Danny told us.

My turn to say what I have. "Well, where do I start?", I said laughing. Soon everyone was laughing because they knew me. I always ate a lot, but you wouldn't think so. You would have took one look at me and thought 'man she looks like she doesn't eat anything'.

"I went to Wendy's and got a loaded double cheeseburger with chicken nuggets, a sides of fries, brownies I made last night for us, chips, red grapes with an apple juice and Pepsis to drink.", I said while handing everyone a brownies. Don't judge me I like how I eat plus the chips, grapes, and my brownie are for later in study hall.

We talked about after school and how we'd meet up at Starbucks to discuss "The Trip". The bell rang signaling that lunch was over. We all headed to our next classes and just waited for the day to be over.