Night 1: Before Dinner (Seb and Carlos)

A/N: Buckle up wildcats it's about to get wild. Or idk what they say on cruises lol. This is still day 1 I just didn't want the chapter title to be too long.

*On the deck before dinner*

Seb's POV:

After Carlos and I changed into our dinner party attire he went off somewhere to talk to his uncle. I was going to ask him if we could walk to dinner together since I get lost easily and am still hesitant about this ship being safe but he just ran off.

Thankfully after 15 minutes, I found the fancy restraunt called The Rose, and saw Kourtney, Gina, and Natalie standing outside waiting for everyone else. I was going to go talk to them but saw a speck of red hair and sobbing sounds from around the corner where I was standing. I don't think anyone else noticed the sounds of tears coming from around the corner besides myself. (A/N the rose is a real place that will be on the Disney Wish cruise next year)

I guess the girls were too busy catching up with each other and Carlos wasn't anywhere in sight, so I decided to see who was crying around the corner wall.

"Big Red, what are you doing here?" I tapped in his shoulder since I didn't want to scare him. (A/N: bet you didn't see that coming)

He was sitting on the floor crying in a hidden corner away from the restaurant. We were actually closer to one of the rails that led to the ocean but I was more concerned about my friend than about falling into the ocean.

"Should I go look for Ashlyn?" I whisper as I crouch down to his level to try to comfort him.

"No," Big Red whimpers as I sit down on the carpet even tho its not comfortable.

"Talk to me. Tell me what's wrong. I'm here for you," I gently side hug him and make sure we are not near the restaurant since we around the corner.

"When did you truly realize that you like guys? Like more than just like like the love you have for Carlos?" Big Red wipes his face as he turns to face me.

I mean if you look at his nice semi-formal shirt and khakis you don't notice his tear stained face which is good. I think he doesn't look too bad. He's kinda attractive but he's straight. What am I thinking? I love Carlos.

"Well, I think I've always known. It was just an instinct. I don't have an elaborate story. Why'd you ask?" I scoot over to make sure he has some personal space.

"I think I like guys. I know I wanna marry Ashlyn but she doesn't know that I'm bi and I don't want to tell her after i propose. I feel like the biggest fucking idiot," I watch Big Red as he puts his head in his hands letting tears slip down his face.

I try my best to hide my shocked reaction since he's another LGBTQ east high alumni to get to know better and lean over to hug him since he needs a big hug.

"I think you should tell her like real soon, maybe after dinner. I am so proud of you for telling me," I say quietly in case someone walks around the corner.

Instead of hugging me back or responding, Big Red does the most unexpected thing I could think of.

He kisses me on the lips and doesn't pull back. I try to pull back since its wrong and I obviously love Carlos but Big Red wraps his arms around my neck and continues so I guess i don't stop  too. This is so wrong. What am I gonna tell Carlos?

"Sorry, I just couldn't help myself," Big Red pulls back for air.

And seconds later to our dismay, I hear a familiar voice from behind us.

*******

Carlos' POV:

"Seb, what the actual fuck are you doing?" I watch as Seb kisses Big Red on the lips for a long minute.

"Los, it's not what it looks like," I ramble as quickly as I can while I watch Big Red awkwardly stand behind Seb. (A/N: Los is Carlos Nickname from Seb)

"I have been impatiently waiting for you guys to come to dinner and I've been worried sick about you and Big Red. I thought you got sea sick or lost somewhere and I finally find you kissing my friend's boyfriend!" I  try to yell through as tears finally roll down my cheeks.

I think that I was more in shock than in sadness but now the sadness and tears came. Seb cheated on me with a guy we haven't seen in over a year.

"I'm gonna go back to others," I awkwardly mumble as there's nothing more to say to Seb.

"Carlos, please let me explain," Seb tries to grab his hand gently.

"I don't think there's anything to say or explain. I'll see you back in the room if I'm even there," I ran off sobbing while wiping my tears with  a handkerchief that was in my shirt pocket.

Wow. I really did just witness Seb kiss Big Red. I tried to pinch myself in case it was all a bad dream but that made me cry more as I walked back to the restaurant.

I didn't even want to go back to the table but my friend are so much better than a cheater on night one of this stupid cruise that I planned. Its such a fucking waste of my time and energy. I don't even know if Seb likes me anymore. I am trying my best doesn't he see that? We are on a damn cruise and he chooses to cheat now? Behind my back!

I guess I'll just take a walk around the ship nobody will notice I'm gone.