Dinner date ❤︎

After school ended on a Friday, Kyo pulled Tohru aside from Yuki, and asked her if she wanted to go eat dinner with him. Obviously, Tohru agreed. Once they got to Shigure's house, they put their school things away, and went to get ready to eat. While Tohru and Kyo were getting ready, Shigure asked Yuki what they were doing. Yuki said, "They didn't tell me, so just ask them when they come back downstairs."

After a while of being in their bedrooms, Kyo and Tohru walk down the stairs, hand in hand. Yuki gave Tohru and Kyo a little grin because of how nice they looked. Tohru was dressed in a long, light pink dress, with long sleeves. Kyo was dressed in a pair of jeans, and a black button-up shirt. Once they got downstairs, they went into the living area to tell Shigure they were leaving. Shigure asked Tohru, "Where are you two love birds going?" Tohru explained that they were going to eat dinner. Kyo and Tohru then headed out of the house and started to walk towards their destination. On the way there, they made small talk and held each other in the crook of their arm.

After walking around for a while, Kyo pointed to a diner and told Tohru that they made it. When they sat down, Kyo started to playfully flirt with Tohru until the waitress came up to their table. Tohru ordered sushi, and Kyo ordered soba. While they waited for their food they had flirtatious banter. 

After they were done eating, Kyo asked Tohru if there was anything else she wanted to do, but she didn't have anything in mind. On that note, they headed back home. Once they were home, they didn't feel like they had enough time with each other so they decided to both sleep in Tohru's bedroom. After Tohru and Kyo got in her bedroom, Tohru decided to change. While she was taking off her dress, Kyo looked at her, and said, "You could just leave the dress off.." Tohru gave him a confused look, but looking over at him, she knew what he meant. Kyo stood up and pulled her over to her bed. He started kissing her neck gently. Then, she pulled off her dress the rest of the way, and Kyo took off his shirt and pants. Before they were able to do anything, Yuki went into Tohru's room to tell her goodnight, but instead was greeted with a little surprise. Yuki stepped into her bedroom and said, "Kyo, what are you doing on top of Ms. Honda-?" Kyo grabbed the blanket that was next to him and covered both his and Tohru's bodies. 

-I'm sorry to leave it there, but I wanted to make a chapter for all of my lovely readers. I apologize for not making one sooner (the last chapter I made was on 5/15 and it's 6/6 yikes), I forgot to write something for so long, then I had to get an idea of what I wanted to write. I would like to thank all of you, from the bottom of my heart. To most, 290 reads might not seem like much, but to me, it feels like such a big number, and the reads just keep going on. Words simply cannot express how grateful I am, truly. If you guys have any ideas that you would like me to write about, I would gladly write about them <33. Until next chapter, adios!