2

Small disclaimer: I wrote this story in a very sleepy state so its pretty stupid :D

(it was like 3:00 am when I was writing it lol) XD

[ Y/n P.O.V ]

It was sunny outside, it had been raining this pass few week...I wonder why the sun decided to show up today, out of all days?

I was siting on the park bench, boredly humming a random tune that came to mind.

" It's so hot out here " I thought to myself as I looked around for a shade, but there was none to be found.

what did I expected? I mean this is a park after all.

I sigh and sat back at the bench I was at before.

" oh hey Y/n, its nice meeting you at this place again " a voice said from behind me, I turn my my head to find YB smiling at me.

"yeah.." I said in a whisper. is this guy following me? cause its starting to seem like it...

" so what brings you here again? " I said as I gesture to him to sit next to me.

" well... " he begin as he took a seat next to me and continued " I was taking a walk " he said with a mischief smile on his face.

why is he smiling like that? seem pretty sus to me...

" But you were off the track?... " I said as I glanced at him suspiciously

" heheh was I? " he said awkwardly chuckling.

" yeah...but never mind that " I said trying to change the subject for him, since he seem to be tensing up for some reasons..?

" hot weather? eh " YB said looking up at the sky.

" yeah, it sure is " I muttered as I took my jacket out and wrap it around my waist for the mean time.

he turn to look at me and was about to say something, but then he took a moment and pause.
he was staring at me.

" what!? " I said crossing my arms together.

" n-nothing " he stutter and tried to look away from me.

his face was visibly red...He was blushing.
I just let out a laugh because I didn't know what to say.

I pressed my hands against my lips....they felt so dry, I don't think I've drink any water ever since this morning.

YB gave me a questioning look, and raised a eye brow.

" hmm~? are you...Peeling your lips~? " he questioned in a rather sly manner.

wait- am I?

I look down to find myself peeling out my dried lips.
" this is dumb " I thought to myself.

" Is it kinda odd that watching you peel your lips, is actually turning me on? " YB said playfully as he lean towards to me.

what!? did he said that it was turning him on?...that is so odd...

" what did you say? " I said pretending not to hear not to hear what he said a second ago, even tho it was pretty odd, I have to admit it is making me blush a little.

YB chuckled and teasingly lick my lips. his actions made me froze for a second.

...that felt nice for some reasons...?

" can you do that again? " I said, now regretting the words that came out of my mouth.

he tugged the collar of my clothe, making me fall closer to him. he smirked than proceeded to lick my lips again, I giggled and put my arms around his neck. he slowly lean over and kissed me.
at that moment it felt like everything about my life was going to change, but the second he pulled away from the kiss I knew that it was never gonna happen.

to be honest I wanted this moment to last, but sadly its almost in the evening and my shift is about to start, so I had to go.

" that was fun " I said as I kissed him at the cheek and stood up apparently its going to be my shift in like about 20 minutes, so I got to go now. " I said with a slight hint of disappointment.

" that's alright, I'll call you when your shift ends " YB said as he stood up and waved me good bye, I waved back and smiled.

"this was one hell of a evening " I thought to myself as I walked back to my apartment so I can get change, so I could go to work.

[ THE END ]

lmao I hope you all enjoyed this dumb story XD and don't forget to drink some water everyone! welp stay safe guys! bai! :D

(I had this idea when I was talking to my twin bro XD)

(also sorry for any grammatical error and etc)