Part 1

A/N-This story was a request from Oblong0706 please follow them because they're awesome!! NOW BACK TO THE STORY!!?

You are the Demon, ruthless, skilled, untraceable, and a most wanted assassin. But under the mask, you are Y/N L/N a girl who has been sent from foster home to foster home.

You might've killed those who found out that you were an assassin or about your unique powers or the fact that your skin turns blue and your eyes red. Other than that you assassinate targets for a high pay.

People would think that a 15-year-old girl would be normal but you had the luck of being sent to horrible foster homes which included no food, being hit, and locked up.

The assassin you are is cold-hearted which is what you wish you could be in reality but even if you keep your face stone-cold to those around you, you are hurt and might be lonely but you hide your emotions with rage.

You were being resigned to a new couple. They looked nice but their thoughts weren't, they just wanted money and while the female was a drug addict the male was an abusive alcoholic which meant your stay there wasn't going to be fun.

You didn't have a choice of going which sucked. At least they had the decency to lock you in a room, not a basement. All you knew is that we were going to Germany and attending some sort of gala.

(time skip-Y/N pov)
You arrived and were forced to wear tons of make-up, considering the multiple bruises you gained on the first week for living with them, as well as a tight green and black dress which you could at least choose the color too.

You were inside when you saw a man in a green and black suit. He got one of the security with his scepter and walked down the stairs. Everyone started to run when he stabbed the host with a machine but you started to turn blue, why because you had no control over it.

As your e/c eyes shifted to red you tried to hide but the man stopped. Come out little one and you might not get hurt he said in your head. You couldn't think of anything better so you concentrated and linked his mind with yours then said: I'm sorry but I don't want to hurt anyone today. Please continue what you were doing so that I can escape?

He seemed to find you after you sat down and his eyes opened wide when he saw your blue skin and red eyes. You kept trying to move away but then he raised his hand which caused you to flinch.

"Your Jotan?" He asked and you said: "I have no knowledge of what I am other than a monster." Within seconds he turned blue as well and touched your cold skin. Oddly you felt warm then an electricity-like feeling shot up your arm from where he touched it.

"Come with me, child, I can help you?" his voice seemed lower, softer, and before you knew it both of you were gone. You started to panic when you saw your blue skin showing again, then looked at the markings on them and tried to turn invisible.

The man came back and somehow knew exactly where you were. "Would you like to learn how to control it?" he asked kindly and you nodded. "But first who are you?" you asked.

"Loki...Laufeyson and you are?"
"Y/N L/N but that's only because I'm adopted."
"What about I teach you about your powers and heritage?"
"I would love that Mr. Loki!"

It took a few hours but you learned how to shift back and forth between my forms before seeing his markings on his from again. "Y-Your markings they're exactly like mine? Mr. Loki, can you help me find my father or mother?" you asked hopefully.

Loki had looked at you then looked to the roof and muttered: "Oh Great Heimdall, I ask of your assistance!" Then a man, who you predicted to be Heimdall, with golden armor and orange-gold-like eyes.