TWO

Y/N's POV

My brother stared at me with wide eyes as he and two other boys took a few steps away from me. One of the boys had a white bandana tightly wrapped around his forehead, but it was now damp due to that it seemed as if he were sweating.

The other had a navy blue beanie with random letters printed onto it, covering his hair ... if he even had any. That was all I had time to notice anyway.

The two boys stood protectively in front of Karl, drawing their swords. If looks could kill, I knew I would have been entering the gates of Valhalla as of right now.

I smirked behind my mask drawing my double-sided axe. They charged at me as I easily swung past them, kicking them both in the groin.

I swung at the short one, who was currently unarmed, watching him let out a high pitched scream as I dug my netherite axe into his arm, making him fall onto the ground next to the raven haired man was still trying to recover. I smiled seeing both men lying on the floor groaning. The black haired boy got back on his feet and ran at me letting out a warrior scream.

I punched him in the jaw seeing a tooth or two fly out of his mouth. He let out another scream, but this time, a scream of pain.

I chuckled as thick red blood trickled down the average heighted man's nose, and dark streams of red liquid flowing out of the latter's arm.

Karl screamed out in horror, taking out 4 healing potions out of his satchel, assisting the two injured men. After the bandaging and the bleeding was over, Karl tried talking some sense into me. Shouting incoherent words at me, telling me I was crazy. "Hello to you too." I murmured.

"I don't like you." The shorter man growled at me. Yet, I remained silent. "Karl let me kill her! I'll give her the meanest uppercut she's ever seen!" The raven haired boy demanded.

However, my brother just looked at me, back at the boys until Karl squeaked: "Y/N... this is Sapnap and Quackity." I said nothing. "... my boyfriends."

Oh right. Even he's taken before me. Of course he is. He's Karl! Who doesn't love him.

I held out my hand to Sapnap and Quackity, offering a hand shake. They accepted, looking at me with suspicion. "Likewise." I monotoned.