EIGHT

(WARNING: SOFTNOBLADE UWU)

Technoblade's POV

I don't really know why, but I felt so different having Y/N's arms around my waist, and having her infront of me. I don't know why, but the voices seem to calm around her. They tolerate her more than the others, it seems. I wonder if Phil was right about soulmates... however I doubt it. Why would the angel date the devil? She's so innocent. And i'm so cruel.

We finally made it, as I dropped off of Carl, making a crunch sound as my boots made impact with the surrounding gravel. You heard me. Tubbo wanted us to meet in a gravel biome.

I offered my hand to Y/N. She hesitantly accepted, letting me help her down off of Carl. I thought for a second, before unclipping my cloak, drooping it over Y/N's shoulders. "Technoblade, don't be so stupid. You'll freeze. And die." She half joked and exaggerated. "Technoblade never dies, love." I rasped. I saw her look away, flustered, making me laugh.

We walked up to the campfire seeing everyone already there. "Hallooo." Is all I said before sitting down, Y/N sitting down next to me. Niki, Fundy, Tubbo, Quackity and Phil said hello. Tommy and Wilbur sprinted into Phil's arms giving him a tight hug. Tubbo also waved at Y/N, and she returned with a nod. Soon after, we settled down, having light conversation.

"Who's the guy?" Fundy asked, looking at Y/N. "Fundy! I'm so sorry, this is Y/N! She's not a guy!" Tubbo exclaimed. The furry's eyes widened. "Oh god, I'm so sorry." Fundy half murmured. Y/N responded, with a nod.

"Hey Y/N what's your last name..." Quackity spoke shakily. "Arachna... why?" Everyone's face went pale, apart from Wilbur and Tommy, as they slowly backed away from Y/N. She was just as confused as I was. "Haha sorry, I meant J-Jacobs." Y/N stuttered. "No no no, you look it too."  Y/N looked absolutely frightened. Wait. She was the heir to the Arachna family?! Isn't she really dangerous?! Maybe she isn't an angel after all. Dammit. I killed her father. What do I do?!

"GET AWAY FROM US YOU MONSTER!" Tubbo yelled before hiding behind Wilbur. "Freak." Fundy murmured. "Just back off before you start tryna kill us, alright..." Quackity said with a straight face.

I looked at Y/N with wide eyes. She looked at me, back at everyone else and then took off my cloak before laying it back on my shoulders. She turned, running in a random direction.

I felt no other feeling other than rage. I pulled my sword and axe out pointing them at the three boys. My eyes glowed blood shaded red and you could practically see my raging aura.

"You're Dead." Is all I said in a deep voice before mounting Carl, riding towards Y/N. I couldn't loose her. I felt a connection between us. WAIT- no Techno. She's just a friend. I kept riding until I saw a small figure sitting at the beach, looking at the moons reflection in the waves.

I sat down next to her, wrapping my cape around me and her. I looked at her seeing, her hood was off and she appeared to have a few tears threatening to fall. Though she kept them in.

"Im sorry." Was all she said, her voice cracking in the middle of her sentence. "For what?" I said softly. She sighed. "For not telling you who I really am."

I smiled as I removed my mask, pressing my lips to her temple softly. "It's okay. I accept you." I replied. She smiled, resting her head on my shoulder, her eyes closing.