SEVEN

Technoblade's POV

It had been roughly 2 months since I had met Y/N, and honestly, we haven't spoken a single word to each other.

I groaned as I was violently shook by none other than Tommy. "Real, original Tommy." I rasped, watching him jolt back. "IT CAN GET DEEPER?!" The child shouted. I groaned again. Why is Tommy always so loud. I hate having to be aware of the fact that somehow we're brothers.

(Ayo sinners it's been a few good months since I wrote this chapter. Don't be so sinful. Think holy things.)

"Get up Technoblade, we're meeting with everyone today." Wilbur said walking into my room. Tommy suddenly ran at me pushing me out of the bed with force. "Child I swear to god-"

Tommy ran away screaming.

I let out a string of cuss words, after Wilbur left the room. I hung my cloak loosely around my shoulders not being bothered to brush my hair.

I walked out of my room in the cold ravine, walking to the table. It seemed as Wilbur was cooking to my luck. Yet Tommy, was no where to be found.

"TOMMY-" I heard a rather gravelly voice shout. Who- oh right. Y/N. I watched in amusement as Tommy ran out of her room once again screaming. Why was she so scary? I don't think I've ever heard of her before.

My eyes widened as Y/N ran out of her room holding a netherite samurai sword. Wilbur snorted as it was followed by a dark chuckle.

Both Tommy and Y/N came back, Tommy holding his eye and Y/N showing a poker face to everyone. Tommy whimpered as he sat down at the table, looking away in shame.

"Y/N..." Wilbur began. She looked at the mustard sweat shirted man. "What did you do to Tommy...." Y/N paused. "Well, Sir Soot, assuming I will be taking refuge here for a while, I thought it would be important for Tommy to learn a lesson on why. not. to. wake. me." She said, her tone spitting with venom.

I leaned over and forcefully tugged Tommy's hand away, showing a dark purple outline around his eye. I started uncontrollably laughing, falling to the floor. Wilbur just glared at me as I wiped the fake tears away from my eyes, and looked at Tommy. He sighed, as he grabbed Tommy's arm, leading him to the medical room. Y/N and I just sat in silence for a good minute until screaming could be heard in the medical room.

Y/N's POV

As I was currently sitting across from Technoblade, I had time to take in his little features. I noticed that he wasn't wearing his mask, and neither was I. But I really couldn't care less. My cheeks went a bright red after I noticed he wasn't wearing a shirt underneath his royal cloak. I watched in awe as I admired all the long and deep scars that were printed on his stomach and abdomen.

His eyes really were truly beautiful. And god, he was certainly handsome- that's off topic. Stop it Y/N. You are here for business. Not a love interest. This is strictly on business and business only. There is no way I'm going to let myself fall for him. Everything was silent until Tommy began yelling foul words at Wilbur for putting alcohol on his eye.

"Enjoying the view?" Technoblade said slighly, smirking at me. Without replying, I stood up and walked into my room to change into my normal attire.

(Use this as an example

(Use this as an example. You can change it if you want.)

Time skip just because I can.

We had all gotten ready, as I pulled my mask down, standing around outside the ravine. After everyone was finished, Wilbur, Tommy and Technoblade had mounted their horses. "Y/N can ride with Technoblade?" Tommy suggested. "Err sure. I don't mind." Technoblade monotoned.

(STOP MISREADING THINGS YOU SINFUL HOLY WATER NEEDERS.)

Technoblade offered his hand out, as I accepted. He pulled me onto his chestnut coloured horse, making me tangle my legs with his so I don't fall. He guided my arms to his waist making sure they were secure. "Hold on tight." He whispered in my ear with a wink. As my face got even redder than before.

I'm so glad I wear a mask, so I don't humiliate myself with them around.

We sped off, obviously Technoblade's horse being the fastest, making me hold onto Technoblade tighter out of a reflex. I felt him tense, before relaxing into my touch.

The further and longer we rid away from the SMP, the colder I got, having to take my arms away from Technoblade's waist to cross my arms in a attempt keep me warm.

I saw his eyebrows furrow, before realising that my mouth was basically freezing shut. He took his hands away from the reigns of Carl, turning around. I pulled a face, confused by his antics, before I felt myself be picked up. I panicked before I was set down infront of Technoblade. I blushed intensely, feeling his arms twine around my waist to pick up Carl's reigns again.

I immediately felt warm again. What was this witchcraft.

"SOFTNOBLADE" Came from Tommy and Wilbur's mouths as they caught up to us.

"I-"