TWELVE

Y/N's POV

I groaned in pain as I was tugged towards the gates, by a chain that wrapped around my neck tightly. It had been two years since I left Technoblade all alone that night. And I will admit, I really haven't recovered.

Exactly 3 months ago I was kidnapped and sold to a egoistical trader, who was money hungry. After he realised who I was, the trader used me to his advantage and forced me into a battle arena camp, where for every fight I win, he wins thousands of gold ingots, emeralds and diamonds.

And today, was no exception, I was released from the chains, as I picked my weapon of choice, a netherite axe. My axe to be specific.

The trader, who I learned was called Alex, was a cheater. He replaced my axe, for where a normal netherite axe would be, when I first showed up here. Basically giving me a 1000 percent win rate.

The metal gates opened and the crowd cheered. I smirked under my mask, as I clicked a button on my glove, which injected strength into my veins like heroin.

Was this considered cheating? Oh absolutely. But Alex really didn't care.

My eyes widened as I wasn't faced with a human, but a mob. A ravager. Oh god. Nostalgia hit me as I remembered how much Technoblade loved ravagers. I wonder how he's doing?

I was cut out of my thoughts as the large beast charged at me with its head down ready to hit me. I took this to my advantage, cutting off its horns, clean. It screamed in pain as it backed away from me.

I received a loud cheer from the crowd, as a boost of confidence washed over me. I ran letting out a warrior cry before engraving my axe into its back. The ravager didn't like this. And before I could retrieve my axe, it shook its body, throwing me against the cold stone wall.

I grunted, standing up to face the foul beast. I sprinted towards it, leaping onto its back, just sitting there. As the ravager noticed this, it started running around trying to throw me off. I held on tight, as I saw a rope hanging from a nearby ceiling. I grabbed it, immediately warping it around the mob's neck, and squeezing. About 1 minute had passed, and the ravager fell limp.

I ripped my axe out of the ravagers body, holding it high, to show the crowd I won. The crowd started screaming and shouted out of joy and amazement.

A guard came, and walked me back inside. I fell asleep almost immediately.

Technoblade's POV

I just sat there with everyone else, mouth agape. After thinking she was dead, she was taken as a slave?! I thought she died a long time ago.

After Wilbur was revived a year ago, almost the whole SMP was on good terms. All the wars had been fought, all the tyranny was over. And in celebration, we decided to travel to other dimensions with Karl, guiding us.

And when we made it to the trading dimension, we decided to stick around.

And today, we were informed about someone called 'The Dark Devil.' And honestly I was interested. We organised tickets to watch a game, just to see what the fuss was about 'The Dark Devil.'

Judging from the name, I expected someone very largely built and ripped. But instead I was blessed with a beautiful young woman not over the age of 23, fighting off a ravager by herself?!

Not even I can do that without speed, strength and regeneration potions.

And coincidentally, it happened to be Y/N! She's changed a lot.

Without a doubt, I stood up walking towards the organiser named Alex. "Hello! How may I help you? Are you here to make a bet?" He asked cheerfully. "Actually no i'm not." I smirked.

"I would like to fight The Dark Devil."