TEN

I woke up the next morning, looking around, trying to figure out where in lords name I was. Oh right. I was in Technoblade's room. What even happened last night?

I sat up, immediately regretting my decision, as my head was violently struck with a sharp headache. I groaned, falling out of bed, making impact with the spruce wood floors.

I heard scrambling from downstairs and fast paced steps, as Technoblade emerged up from the ladder looking around concerned until his eyes landed on me.

He looked at me with worry, before picking me up by my waist and carrying my downstairs, bridal style. I blushed at his antics, yet, I let it happen.

"I can walk y'know"

You see, I may or may not have developed something, I suppose you could call a crush. Admiration? No. Doesn't sound right. Obsession? Yeah I guess that's about right.

And I have no idea what to do, though all I know is that he never needs to know about this 'crush' I apparently have. (According to Niki of course.)

"Well good morning to you too." I murmured at him, watching him run around making me a glass of salt water. He walked to me whispering some incoherent words before shoving the water down my throat, making me splutter and cough.

"You're hungover." He said in conclusion. I glared at him, unamused by his antics. "Thank you for that." Is all I said before standing up.

Unfortunately, Steve was in the way making me and Techno trip over.

I closed my eyes waiting for a hard impact, only to land softly on a toned chest. Technoblade. I blushed scrambling off of him. Getting changed.

I ran out the door and face planted into the snow, and screamed.

I started swimming through the snow, or at least tried. Keyword here, tried. I 'swam' for at least 3 minutes before I fell limp, slowly sinking into the snow.

"Ya done?" A deep voice came from behind me. "... I think so yeah."

No ones POV

Little did they know that a green figure was watching them like a hawk. "She's mine Technoblade. Not yours. Mine."