Epilogue

There had been whispers of their existence, though most were silenced after activity suddenly ceased.
No one questioned what happened to the three siblings or their mother.
No one wanted to know what happened.

The whispers had been about a god.
About a god breaking the laws set by other immortals.
About a woman and her three strange children.
About blesssings and curses.

In truth, the three children had not suddenly disappeared or died....
They just grew up.
And when their mother died, they split up.
They ran to different corners of their world.
They were still young, but they were smart.
They knew the dangers of being alone together.

The eldest was last seen high in the blue mountains. Many whispers said that he fell into a deep sleep, and that he had yet to wake.
The middle vanished into the crowd of a large city. The most popular take was that she was living the high life amongst celebrities.
The youngest also disappeared into a city.
Though he was not so lucky.
Last time anyone saw him, he was begging for change on the side of the road.

For the longest time, the only thing known about the three were the rumors surrounding them.
Then, on a strangely cold morning high in the blue mountains, the war ended.
And the eldest awoke