Chapter 2: In God I trust...

Azur Lane, Office.

In here, HCM (or Nick), Princes of Wales and Illustrious, are in a Royal Navy's private room... To talk. HCM told them about the Second Sino-Vietnamese War first.

HCM (Nick): It was at 2021, June, 23. When the Vietnamese Military was distracted with Taiwan, China and it's Military, sent a surprise attack. Taking Hà Hội within a blink of an eye. Within the next day... We're now fighting against them... Though, we're not alone. The ASEAN, Russian Navy and a few US ships went to protect us... Many of my friends and family was sunked and killed by that one bastard...

Nick breaks the tea cup, with his bare hand... scaring them a bit.

HCM (Nick): Shandong... The Empress of the Seas... my Commander was a Zealous man, wishing to kill her... We've fought a lot... I was sent to Vietnam, as a gift. Only for her to almost kill me... But, killed my Commander and the crew...

Wales: How many did you... sunk?

HCM (Nick): ... One Hundred. Counting the SIRENs, Nearly Two Hundred.

Wales gulps in fear, as he doesn't show any remorse to the enemies he has sunk.

HCM (Nick): It was at this moment... 12, August, 2022... On their desperate last push, Shandong has set an ambush for me, my Commander, didn't notice it at first, when the Admiral Joel, warned him, it was too late... They've killed the Commander, and many of the crew...

They both felt sad, to hear this, Nick sighs...

HCM (Nick): But... At least, I was Avenged.

They looked at him again.

HCM (Nick): Both Commander Vyacheslav and Admiral Joel's Strike Group go against her, and despite the losses... They've sunked her. And the Remaining Fleet. But, due to the logistics... They have to retreat back to Japan. Leaving the Pyrrhic Victory to the CCP...

Wales: That means...

HCM (Nick): Yes. Revolutions, in my Country and my enemy's combined. I may've lost the war, but my people has won, the hearts and minds of many countries. From my homeland to the conservatives in the US. At least, something good did happened, despite our defeat.

Illustrious: I see.

Later At the Outside...

With the entire base in a huge mess, after the battle, the small birds or Manjuus are searching for survivors, with the help of HCM's Ka-27. With a few Royal Navy and some Eagle Unions shipgirls were rescued by HCM's Ka-27, while the rest were the birds.

Ka-27 1: *Robotic* Downed Friendly located. Sending Location.

HCM (Nick): *Sighs* ... At least, I'm not too late...

Wales: You're correct... But, I didn't expect them to attack us first...

Illustrious: We're not surprised that they've joined the Ironblood... It's too expected, But...

The scene switches to a Ka-27 aiming at a downed SIREN Jet for any movement. The ones who's watching the Ka-27 and the Downed SIREN Jet is Brooklyn, Phoenix, Saint Louis and Pennsylvania.

Pennsylvania: What is it doing...?

Brooklyn: It's seems that thing is from Nick... Plus, it's hostile to the SIRENs.

Ka-27 2: *Robotic* Possible Downed Hostile. Guns at ready.

After a while, the SIRENs ship and jets disappears.

Ka-27 2: ... Negative on Hostiles. Continuing Search and Rescue.

HCM (Nick): *Radio* Confirmed.