Chapter 4: ... Until Peace will arrives...

Enterprise's Flashback...

Yorktown: Look at that, the ocean is so lovely today.

Enterprise: I've never felt any form of beauty when looking at it. From the moment we're born, the ocean was a place for war, and there's nothing lovely about that.

HCM (Nick): And yet... there's opportunities and wealth within it...

Enterprise: Besides, the ocean is the place where...

Yorktown turns to Enterprise.

Yorktown: What you're thinking is wrong.

Enterprise was confused about her thinking is wrong by Yorktown.

Yorktown: You seems to forget, darling sister. That we're not humans. We're ships in human forms, therefore the seas is a part of us. It is engraved, deep within our souls.

She took Enterprise's hand and lifted it little.

Yorktown: I have faith that one day, you'll remember. So many people have placed their trust in your name. May Azur Lane be blessed, and especially you, Enterprise. My dear little sister...

Now...

Zuikaku retreated a bit, looked at the fallen Vietnemese Battlecrusier, Cleveland and Javelin are trying to help him...

Cleveland: NICK! Come on! You can do this!!!

HCM (Nick): ... *Unresponsive*

Shoukaku: Sweet-kaku!

The other Hellcats were intercepted and destroyed by Eugen. Enterprise, was still looking at the fallen Nick.

Belfast: Don't worry Enterprise, I can tell that he's alive... For now, at least...

Shoukaku: Are you hurt?

Zuikaku: A Maid!? Is this some kind of joke!? How did that lunatic managed to save her!?

Prinz Eugen: I assure you it is not. This is Belfast, ze second ship of ze Edinburgh class of Light Cruisers from Royal Navy. Und despite her looks zhe is ztill a legendary warrior of the seas, do not underestimate her, especially the one whom you've just slashed, Zui. 

Belfast: Thank you, Prinz Eugen of Ironblood. Always a pleasure to cross paths with you. But though, I did not expect the two of us to be meeting on this journey.

Prinz Eugen: Neither did I. Although, the very male battlecruiser is, VPNS HQ-486 Hồ Chí Minh, he vas once named, Admiral Nakhimov. A Veteran despite few battles, From ze Cold War to his demise of the Second Sino-Vietnamese War, where he made his ultimate sacrifice for his allied fleet to sink the Shandong.

This caused, Nick to chuckles, despite his minor PTSD, to him. His sacrifice for his friend and his country was a noble one. Other Shipgirls, except Eugen and Belfast, were shocked that he's still holding on. He's on a crouching position.

Arizona: How did you!?

HCM (Nick): I'm flattered, Eugen. *coughs* I've never known that your were a historian, despite your choices of clothing, and I have to *coughs* get some new ones... We Russians, can't die easily...

Prinz Eugen: Oh?~ Are you flirting me, Nick?~ Although, it would be good to settle our grudges avay from Ironblood and the Royal Navy.

Nick notice the five ships of the Royal Navy, and another... modern Battlecruiser.

HCM (Nick): Hold on... Another Battlecruiser in the modern times?

Belfast: *smiles* I make no objections to both of your flatteries and your proposal.