Special Chapter 1: A Crusader and a Cybertron.

Who would've thought, that a Crusader of Christ and a Cybertron's NEST Operative, though both were from the Russian Fleet, they have born from a different timeline. Hồ Chí Minh was sunken by the Shandong, while Hà Nội was teleported unharmed. HCM was one of templars against the Assassins Brotherhood, while HN was a NEST Operative, defending Humanity from the decepticon. But they now have a common goal, defending the Azur Lane to their last.

Middle of the Ocean...

???: Where... What happened...?

This. Is Hồ Chí Minh or Nick by his shipgirls friends, The HQ-486. A Fallen Battlecruiser of the Vietnamese Navy.

HCM (Nick): Đây... Có phải là... Giấc Mơ... Đúng Không...? "This... is a dream... right...?"

He took out his knife an light stabbed himself. It did hurt.

HCM (Nick): God damnit! I sacrificed my life for them! Just to get turned back in time!?

???: That seems to be not the case, Young Nick.

HCM (Nick): Huh?

It's Saint Andrew, Nick kneels at him.

Saint Andrew: Arise.

He stands back up.

Saint Andrew: It appears, the Lord Almighty has given you an another chance.

HCM (Nick): Odd... But... Where am I, Father?

Saint Andrew: In my judgement, this would be an another universe of the Azur Lane. All the same, except...

HCM (Nick): What is it, Father?

Saint Andrew: Someone who's like you, A Vietnamese Ship. But an Aircraft Carrier.

HCM (Nick): What!? My nation never has an Aircraft Carrier!

Saint Andrew: In this one, your nation was helped by the U.S., China and Russia.

HCM (Nick): They turned their backs from their land!?

Saint Andrew: No. They became a united force against the SIRENs.

HCM (Nick): Er...

Saint Andrew: Yes. The SIRENs did come to his world, but not yours.

HCM (Nick): So. He's a Rookie?

Saint Andrew: Not quite. A War Veteran, just like you, but different.

HCM (Nick): Then... Where to?

Saint Andrew: Why don't you check your Tablet?

He was confused, but did it anyways, and realised... It's Hamman and her Detachment Forces... His heart pounded quickly, and in fear.

HCM (Nick): D-Did I!?

Saint Andrew: *sigh* Yes. Young Nick... It seems you'll have to show yourself... again. May God be on your side!

HCM (Nick): IN THE NAME OF GOD AND VIETNAM! IT SHALL BE DONE!

He dashed past Saint Andrew, he could only sighs and say this to himself.

Saint Andrew: Father Jesus... Please, give him strength...

At Hà Nội Location...

This would be Hà Nội. Though a War Veteran, he has his way of fighting. Being a Aircraft Carrier and a secret NEST Operative. Only time will tell. As he's approaching to the 5th Carrier Division.