~WHERE'S THE NOTEBOOK?~

Re edited: 4/09/2021

SKYLA’S P.O.V
I was walking to school normally with Skye beside me smiling widely
“What’s up, Skye?” I asked her.
“It’s Football frontier season” Skye said.
“Yeah it is” I said.
“The family’s coming back this week to cheer you on” Skye said.
“Me? Why?” I asked.
“You’re in the soccer club, aren’t you? Our family is leaving everything just for the tournament…..” Skye said. “Don’t let me down”
“I can’t let you down” I smirked.
“Huh?” Skye asked confused as I took her hand carefully crossing the road.
“You’re already a short stack” I chuckled as she smiled at me.
“I want to be a goalie like Mark someday….I wants to catch your shots so perfectly without getting hurt” Skye said.
“I bet you will” I said letting go of her hand as she ran into the elementary school to meet up with her friends as I met one of mine.
“June” I said walking to the middle school now.
“Skyla…seems you have changed much” June said.
“Yeah well….missing out on school must be fun for you” I shrugged
“It was… I was on tour, stressful but I’m back now, how’s the dance squad?” June asked.
“It’s great…we’re helping the soccer club now though” I said.
“You’ve finally agreed to start playing soccer yet again” June smirked.
“No…I haven’t decided to be a real member of the club….I’m a supporter who’ll be there when they need me” I said waving goodbye to her…She was my friend but different classes too.
I was walking and looking everywhere at Raimon’s friendly environment when I heard Axel’s voice.
“Good morning” Axel said.
“Hey…Good morning” I said as Mark ran past us chanting.”Football frontier”
“Oh….” Axel said as I laughed.
“It’s to be expected….you guys did a good job winning against occult Jr high….Nelly does keep to her promises” I said.
“It looks like it too” Axel smiled. “Even if you did sleep through that”
I smiled back at him as we continued walking to class.
“Everyone keeps reminding me of that” I pouted as he chuckled.
***************************
It was time for clubs when I walked past the tennis club to see June waving at me.
“June? Seems like you gave up on dance” I asked.
“The only reason I was in dance was to rival you but now I’m settling for things I love instead of rivaling you in what you love” June said.
“I’m glad to hear that….I am leaving now” I said walking to the soccer clubroom, on my way there…I met Mr. Wintersea our usually absent coach.
“Winters…Didn’t expect you to be in the soccer club” Mr. Wintersea said.
“Whatever” I rolled my eyes opening the clubroom door to be greeted with a familiar voice and name.
“Bobby” I said as he let his gaze fall on me….It’s been so long since I’ve seen him.
“Skyla….Long time no see” Bobby said.
“What? You two know each other as well?” Mark asked.
“You know someone else here?” I asked.
“Yeah, Silvia.” Bobby replied looking away
“Oh okay….What are you soccer lovers up to now?” I asked as Mark hugged me excitedly.
“We’re against Wild junior high” Mark said letting go of me as my eyes widened.
“Them? Will you be okay against them?” I asked.
“Bobby asked the same thing just now” Celia said as I looked down.
“I see…” I said.
“We’re going to create a new technique” Mark said.
“Okay…Thanks for summarizing the meeting since I was late though” I said as Mark grabbed my hand to the pitch.
“Hey…Do you want to help us?” Mark asked.
“Of course…Does it have to do with something deadly?” I asked smiling.
“Yes” Mark said unsure.
“I’m 100% in Mark” I smirked.
“Great” Mark said as few minutes later we were both throwing soccer balls down at the team from a fire truck ladder.
“This is fun” I said as a breeze blew my hair up then I spotted Bobby talking to Silvia in a corner and smile  going away….It took me so long to forget about him…Even if I’m not crying , I do think about him sometimes….I looked away and looked up at the sky.

FLASHBACK
“I like you Skyla” Bobby said as I giggled.
“I guess I like you too” I replied with a smile as he hugged me.
That feeling felt so nice, warm and cozy…..