👼🏻 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

you felt a warm embrace wrap around you as your heart raced. you tried to escape but when you turned around and saw doctor jaebum. nearly having a heart attack, you hurried out of the room, not even glancing back.

"she's pretty cute."

jaebum smirked and locked the door behind him.

you were at the cafeteria and sat on an empty table. trying to remember what happened, your mind was going to have a rapid increase in volume and release of energy in an extreme manner, usually with the generation of high temperatures and the release of gases. in other words, your mind was going to explode.

you blinked twice, pinched your left arm and then your right.

let's breathe.

you say, taking deep breaths to calm yourself. not thinking straight, you stood up and began squealing. not only that, but you decided to begin jumping up and down, catching everyone's attention.

"stop, stop it!"

someone in the hospital yelled.

now figuring out how idiotic you must have looked, you covered your red face and walked out of the cafeteria.

ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ♡

it was now time for your second patient in room six hundred and sixty-six.

every time you had that number, you were sure you had bad luck. you took a deep breath and walked opened the door.

the room, to your surprise, was quite decent. you began examining the room, when you accidentally bumped into someone.

"nurse (y/n) is that you?"

a voice asks.

standing up, you look to greet the one person you didn't want to meet.

him, again.

why is he everywhere?