👼🏻 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

you saw him, doctor jaebum.

your heart was beating so fast and your stupid mouth decided to blurt out something you shouldn't have said.

"i think i love you,"

you said awkwardly.

"i beg your pardon?"

you could feel your cheeks blushing hard. the heat travelled from your bright red cheeks towards your forehead and chin, making you look like a bottle of ketchup.

"i'm so sorry,"

you said looking on the floor trying to hide your red face.

i should've just followed my brother's footsteps and become a lawyer. now i hate jinyoung even more!

ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ♡

"jaebum!"

an annoyingly loud voice yelled. with the world's largest smile attached to her face, she rushed to hug doctor jaebum and even gave him a small peck. you could feel your blood boiling heavily inside as you witnessed this unexpected, tragic scene.

"jess, what brings you here?"

doctor jaebum asks with a smile.

now you're at a state of confusion.

he decided it would be fine if he hugged me and when he had a girlfriend? he's a player?

you didn't even realise that you were tearing up. trying to ensure no one saw you, you try to focus back to reality as quick as you can. but then you hear her voice, again.

"hey, rookie!"

doctor jess yelled looking at you.

"you're crying?"

she said with a rude look.

"no, i'm just- i need to go! have a nice day!"

you sounded like an idiot back there, especially in front of such elite doctors. luckily, you have successfully escaped from that interesting interaction.

why do i even care?

ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ♡

now you're lying down on your comfortable queen-sized bed, opening up your macbook pro.

you saw your homescreen, a picture of your family. your parents, your younger brother and yes, even your annoying older sister. they were all gone like the win after the poor car accident. the common cause of their deaths was blood loss. to overcome that trauma, you promised you would work in the medical field.

tears were falling just by looking at an image of them, when someone knocked on your door. you wiped your tears as you rushed downstairs.

"hello?"

you opened the door surprised at the guy wearing his helmet.

"you want chicken?"

the angelic voice asked.

"chicken's not my style,"

you respond, trying to resist its beautiful smell.

you're supposed to be on a diet (y/n)! resist the temptation!

"don't worry, enjoy it."

the guy said, now taking off his helmet.

"doctor jaebum?"