👼🏻 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆

you went with jungkook to the nearest cake store to buy the ice cream cake.
the shop had so many different designs and colours and you saw jungkook full of happiness. he finally chose one, and it sure was expensive.

i mean, who spends fifty dollars on a cake?

you left the shop spending your hard earned money on a cake and walked outside, clearly looking upset.

well, at least the dinner was 'expensive'.

"is (y/n) upset?"

jungkook asks in a cute voice.

"i'm fine,"

you say trying not to sound angry at him.

"don't be mad, we'll share."

ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ♡

you were now playing hide & seek with jungkook.

"jungkook? where are you?"

you say trying to find this rookie doctor. there was silence when a shadow formed behind you.

"boo!"

he said grabbing onto your shoulders. you screamed and looked behind seeing jungkook.

i swear this kid.

having your thoughts disturbed with a small peck, you looked but at his beautiful eyes with shock.

"hey, what was that?"

you said lightly punching jungkook on the arm.

"i've been searching for you for nearly three hours,"

you say trying to change the topic.

"you cried on me for three hours,"

he replied imitating how you cried.

"jungkook!"

you yelled and chased him around.

as you entered your house, you saw doctor jaebum sleeping on the floor with his head down and a strong scent of alcohol. you sat next to him as you held his warm hands. he looked so cute while he was sleeping.
a few minutes later, you closed your eyes and fell asleep too.

ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ♡

it was sunday and you decided to take a quick shower with some music on.
once the playlist ended, you went to the kitchen hearing a beautiful voice.

"i made an american breakfast for you because i didn't know what you liked to eat."

doctor jaebum said while he was wearing an apron and a pair of fake glasses.

"you honestly didn't have to,"

you said in a small voice.

"it's already done."

he said untying his apron.

"thank you doctor jaebum."

"(y/n), you were 'singing' in a loud voice two minutes ago. now my ears are bleeding,"

he joked as he chuckled.

"i did not!"

you denied, but remembered that you had a habit of dancing in the mirror and singing in the showering. he grabbed your waist and pulled you closer.

"don't lie to me, it makes you even cuter."

dear heart, please stop beating so fast!