👼🏻 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

"i'm jaebum's girlfriend, (y/n),"

you said emphasising the word 'girlfriend'. through your observations, she was definitely flirting with jaebum.

"would you like something to drink or eat?"

you said trying hard to act nice.

"you mean like a party?"

she said suddenly hyped.

"no, just some tea or a few biscuits,"

you replied, as you killed her 'vibe'. which according to her, that was a no-no.

she dragged jaebum upstairs as you stood there, boiling with anger. she came without an invitation, wore the shortest skirt you've ever seen, and now she's trying to steal your boyfriend.

now that's a no-no.

four hours have passed since the sudden guest arrived. she was laughing while scanning through your couple photos with jaebum. they seem to have a good time skipping lunch.

why is she even here?

apparently, tiffany was moving into the same neighbourhood as you. you noticed that jaebum was pretty close to tiffany and it reminded you the times you had with doctor jess.

not thinking too much, tiffany left as she gave a quick peck on jaebum's cheek. he explained it was just something everyone does in america, so i just had to 'chill'.

ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ♡

you were jogging around the neighbourhood to get some fresh air and you saw tiffany. she immediately smiled and asked if you wanted some coffee. it has been a week since you've last seen her.

at the coffee shop, there was an awkward silence but tiffany still tried to start a conversation.

"(y/n), you're so lucky."

she began looking upset.

"why's that?"

you reply, curious to know her answer.

tiffany had her killer eye smile, wealth, achieved her dream occupation as a lawyer, and owned several businesses in america.

"he must really love you,"

she said looking down.

"pardon?"

"even though baby and i have been close, i've never seen a side of him that cares about someone so much."

she said whilst taking a sip of her americano.

"have a great time with him (y/n), you're really lucky."

she said as she left the coffee shop.

what just happened?