👼🏻 𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

jaebum i'm was only inches away from your face and he was looking directly into your in your eyes.

"jaebum, i don't think we should-"

you said really nervous if somebody might catch you two.

just then, the doorknob slowly began to turn and you tried to push jaebum's buff body away. however, you accidentally fell on top of him. the first thing you heard was a loud scream,the same one from a few days ago.

you quickly got up and apologised, trying to run away. however, jaebum grabbed your waist and then he smirked. you were going to free yourself from his strong grip, when he gave you a kiss in front of the rat, doctor jess.

i'm going to die today. thanks, jaebum.

you automatically ran to the bathroom to hide your face, feeling extremely embarrassed. you looked at your reflection in the mirror and washed your face.

not realising, doctor jess has entered the bathroom.

"i can explain-"

she slapped your wet cheek.

i never asked for a death wish.

"you think you can come into somewhere you don't belong, destroy someone else's life and now steal their boyfriend?"

she screamed and you won't be surprised if someone heard her.

holy crap, they were dating?

"i'm sorry, i didn't know."

but then, the bathroom door slammed. in the women's bathroom, there was jaebum.

"since when were you, my girlfriend?"

he yelled as he looked at doctor jess.

"just ever since, i don't know,"

she stuttered.

"you know that your voice echoes heaps, right?"

he said to doctor jess and pushed her outside. he grabbed you, closed the door, and locked it.

it was only you and jaebum, again. the pain on your cheek wouldn't go away, but you tried to pretend it didn't hurt.

"you know this is the women's bathroom?"

"i don't care, i'm with you."

he came closer and gave you a hug. he then kissed your forehead, your red cheek.

"i love you (y/n)."