۱۴

اتصال

𝐄𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐥: 𝐜𝐨𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
noun: the union of diverse things
into one group or form.

خاک سے تم خاک سے ہم،
پھر کیوں خاص ہوئے تم اور خاک ہوئے ہم؟

- 𝗸𝗵𝗮𝗮𝗸 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝘂𝗺 𝗸𝗵𝗮𝗮𝗸 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝗺
𝗣𝗵𝗶𝗿 𝗸𝘆𝘂𝗻 𝗸𝗵𝗮𝗮𝘀 𝗵𝘂𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝘂𝗺 𝗮𝘂𝗿 𝗸𝗵𝗮𝗮𝗸 𝗵𝘂𝗮𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝗺.

• • •

THE TIMID GIRL CONTINUED TO STAY IMMOBILE IN HER POSITION till she was finally bought out of daze by Falak knocking the door and entering with a tray.

"Bhabhi, mein pehlay aai thi but shayad ap shower le rahi thi. Maids nay nashta bana liya tha aur bhai bhi agaye hain tau I thought kay aapko ek hee dafa nashtay kay liye hee bula loon!". She beamed at Anabiya.

Falak was very jumpy in the morning, that was for sure.

Anabiya smiled at her and grabbed the chadar sprawled over the bed before quickly covering her already clothed self with it and leaving with Falak.

Jalal Alam Shah was sitting on the sofa with one of his arm resting on the back of the sofa while the other was on the arm rest holding a remote. He was watching the news, intently.

A little movement from the stairs alerted him and
his eyes completely zeroed at the beauty descending down the stairs.

Anabiya could feel his stare burn through her skin but she kept her attention focused on the girl beside her. She was still flustered due to the earlier event.

He saw Falak drag Anabiya towards the kitchen with an amused expression.

Falak ecstatically introduced her bhabhi to the staff. All five of the maids were momentarily stunned at the wedding revelation but quickly started greeting the girl. Bua jee was the head of maids and Anabiya learned from Falak that the elder woman was given an high regard and respect by Jalal Shah himself.

Where every woman came to greet her, Anabiya went to Bua jee to greet her herself. Who in return gave her immense blessings and turned to Falak to give her large smile, clearly admiring the choice of Jalal Shah.

"Kal say nashta mein banaugi ...sab kay liye!" Anabiya announced while passing a smile, addressing everyone present in the kitchen.

Falak side hugged her bhabhi and then took a few dishes in her hands along with Anabiya to set the table. Anabiya looked at the dishes and the amount of them was prolific.

She deduced that the siblings had a large appetite.

Falak dragged a chair and plopped on it whereas Anabiya hesitantly stood near the table. Falak rose a questionable brow at her and Anabiya cleared her throat before beginning.

"W-wo aap apnay bhai ko nahi bulati?"

"Hmm bulati tau hun, par ab aap agayi hai na bhabhi? Ab aap bulaye unhay!" She sent a wink towards Anabiya.