۳۷

دَستورِ عِشق

𝐃𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐮𝐫 𝐞 '𝐈𝐬𝐡𝐪: 𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
noun: the habit, customs or mannerism
related to profound love.

ایک لفظِ مُحبت کا ادنیٰ یہ فسانہ ہے
سِمٹے تو دلِ عاشق، پھیلے تو زمانہ ہے۔

𝗔𝗶𝗸 𝗹𝗮𝗳𝘇 𝗲 𝗺𝘂𝗵𝗮𝗯𝗯𝗮𝘁 𝗸𝗮 𝗮𝗱𝗻𝗮𝗮 𝘆𝗲𝗵 𝗳𝗮𝘀𝗮𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗵𝗮𝗶
𝗦𝗶𝗺𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗮𝘂 𝗱𝗶𝗹 𝗲 𝗮𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗾, 𝗽𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗮𝘂 𝘇𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗵𝗮𝗶.

𝖮𝗇𝖾 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾; 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗂𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗄𝗌, 𝗂𝗍 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝖿𝗂𝗍 𝗂𝗇
𝖺 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋'𝗌 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍
𝖨𝖿 𝗂𝗍 𝗌𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗌, 𝗂𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖾, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗅𝖽 𝗂𝗌 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖺 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍.

• • •

GHAYYUR KHAN LET OUT A BREATH OF IRRITATION, HIS WHOLE SELF WAS BEING ABANDONED TO REPOSE, all because of his duty. The man had been tirelessly working on a case yet he couldn't succeed at finding any leads.

He called one of the inspectors to bring over a hot cup of chai for him, his mind needed relaxation.

It was no lie that he always worked assiduously to hammer out his cases. His work mates were invariably impressed by his tactical moves, the number of failed cases were scarcely averaged.

By force of habit, he was putting his peace, comfort and ease aside by busily assessing the case against Jalal Shah.

The links had come to a point of preposterousness!

This case was clearly prejudiced.

As much as peculiar it seemed, the interrogation was only supervened due to grudges, an execution of personal manoeuvres.

Jalal Shah's problem could've been easily resolved if not for the prodigious amount opportunist people against him, continually slating.

His rivals had been waiting for a moment like this, to attack him at his most vulnerable state even though Jalal Shah was making sure to meet everyone, unflinchingly.

Regardless of his manner, it had become next to impossible for Jalal to win this this case, even his lawyer had never by an intonation or a movement of eyelid, ever hinted at any positivity.