32

Suho decided to take the child home. He was trying his luck, and was hoping that his darling Yixing is home already. He can feel it. He knows Yixing will be home soon.

Myeongsoo was asleep when Suho carried her inside their little home. The door was locked.

Still no Yixing.

He unlocked it and went straight to their bedroom to put Myeongsoo on the king-sized bed. He cupped the angel's face and kissed it's forehead.

"I promise to keep you safe from any harm..." He muttered before walking out of the dark room.

He went next to the kitchen to fetch some water. His energy was drained by all the happenings today. The mess that he made. He sat down on the stool, head hung low.

Guilt. Fear. Sorrow. Anxious. Desperate. Terrified. A little bit too many emotions running down his system as he gulp the cold water. The ice and it's coldness doesn't help him, his feelings now.

Loud ring was heard in the whole place. Suho was startled as he takes out his phone. An unregistered number was flashing on the screen. He nervously answered it.

"Joonmyeon?"

"Y-yixing?!"

"Honey...yes it's me, Yixing."

"W-where are you? Fuck! Are you okay?"

"Y-yes...yes honey, I'm okay..." Suho exhaled. "Where are you? I'm gonna go get you!"

"Where's the kid?"

Suho scrunched up his nose and raised his eyebrows. "What? I'm asking where are y- "

"Where is she? Where is the daughter of KaiSoo? Is she alright?"

"Y-yes, she's alright. She's sleeping now..."

"Okay, I'll be home soon. Wait for me honey!" Yixing replied before hanging the phone up.

Suho giddily prepares his hubby's fav which is a warm cup of tea. He waited for a whistled sound so that h could pour some hot water on a tiny cup.

'Yixing might be hungry'

So he opened the top left corner of their cabinets and pulled out a danish butter cookie box. He got several circle-shaped with curvy ends biscuits and set it down on small plate. He put it down beside the tea and stared at it for a minute.

"Perfect."

He flinched upon hearing the doorbell. He walked towards the door when he remembered that Yixing should've not pressed the doorbell for he has a spare key. He felt awkward. 'Maybe Yixing lost or forgot his spare key' He thought.

"Honey!"

"Oh! Yixing!"

Joonmyeon couldn't believe what he's seeing. Yixing's white longsleeve polo has bloodstains on it. The unicorn's face is all sweaty and a little dirty, not to mention that his hands had some dried blood covering his palms.

"Oh god! What happened?! Are you alright? Oh god! What did they do to you?"

Finally, he hug his lover tight. Tears are threatening to fall as he gave him chaste kisses. Yixing pull away quickly and looked intently into Suho's eyes.

"The kid? Where's the kid?"

"U-uhh...bedroom."

Yixing walk passed Suho, eyes focus on the way to their bedroom. He was meters away from the door when Suho grab his right hand.