4 (SideStory#1)

"Sese!!!"

"What is it Lulu??!!" Sehun came rushing through the door when he heard Luhan calling him.

"It hurts! It really hurts!"

Sehun became alarmed and went beside his love. "Where?! Where does it hurt?! Should I call a doct..." But Luhan grab Sehun's nape and kissed him dearly.

"I really hate at the same time love you..."

Luhan chuckled. "I know right?" And they hug each other, letting each other feel the love and compassion.

"Just stay by me okay?"

Sehun smiled. "Always..."

---

Luhan woke up to the sound of Sehun's whisper.

"I love you Lu, always..."

Sehun smiled and inhaled the scent of Luhan's hair.

"Hmm...S-sehun..."

"Luhan, you smell so good..." And he nibbled his neck that made Luhan moaned.

"S-sehun..."

"What? Who am I again?" Sehun teased.

"S-sese..." And Sehun kissed him passionately. He bit Luhan's lower lip and insert his tongue to ravish what's inside. Luhan suddenly pull away from the kiss.

"S-sese...it still hurts- I mean, my body aches..." And he blushed as he remember the love making they did last night.

"But Lulu, you're so fucking irrisistable. I just want to have you all day, all night..." And he kissed Luhan's forehead. "I'm sorry Lulu. I just can't get enough of you."

He lay beside him and hug him tight. "I'm sorry if you're hurt everytime we do it. I'm sorry..."

Luhan held his lover's face. "No, don't be. I love you Sese, I'll bear it all for you. Besides, I like it when you thrust hard and deep into me..." And Luhan mischievously smirked.

"I wish we could stay like this forever..."

"I'll make your wish come true Lulu. I'll do everything for you. Always remember that..."

---

"C'mon Sese! Sir Beat is waiting for us!"

"I know, I know. Get in the car, I'll just go take a pee." Luhan nodded at the voice he heard and got inside the car.

"What took you so long?"

"I-i forgot something- My cap. Yes, I-i forgot my cap so I searched for it..." Then Sehun start the engine and drive carefully to their destination.

----

"Guys! What took you so long?!"

"Sorry sir Beat. It won't happened again..." Luhan apologized to the leader of the group. He nudged Sehun on the ribs and glared at him. "Say sorry." He whispered.

"S-sorry..."

Sir Beat huffed some air and nodded. "Okay. C'mon, get in the backstage, the show will start."

They're having yet another charity event for the orphans. Turns out, all of them in the said group are orphans- Including Luhan. Sir Beat created a group of orphans to dance for entertainment, to help and inspire other people that eventhough you have a dark past, it will never be a hindrance to what you want to be in the future.