9

I gulped as we stop at the door of the restaurant. Can I really do this? Can I really pretend infront of the devils inside?

Ryeowook patted me at the back. "It's showtime!" And he motioned me to come forward and open the door. We sat on our designated seats and waited for the servers to arrive.

"Good morning!" Guess who?

"Good morning." I calmy answered. I looked at Ryeowook who's just smiling at me. "Whoa! Did you woke up on the right side of the bed?" He commented. Seriously? I need to calm my shit for this kid. "U-uhh...maybe?"

The waiters have arrived and set down the food. Bacon, egg, sausages, pancakes, some wheat breads and some coffee.

This is a good day. Hope so...

---

"Do you want something? Anything?"

"U-uhh...no thanks."

I'm here with this piece of shit. Ryeowook told me that this is the perfect time to start our plan, so here I am, being civilized to this shit.

"So, what do you want to do?"

"I...uhh I don't know?"

"Kyungsoo??"

"Hmm?"

"Do you hate me that much?"

"W-what? No!"

And he frowns his face. "Cause you make me feel like you really despise me..."

Ugh! I really suck at acting am I? Fuck Ryeowook and his acting skills!

"N-no...uhh...it's not like that..uhh..." And I tried my best to comfort him even if it's so awkward. "You see, I'm not really used to this kind of affection you're giving me, that's why I don't know how to react. I don't want to hurt nor make you feel that there will be somethin between us when there is none- there will be no us."

"Wow. That's the most creative way of turning down a guy, I think. Brutally honest. You're one of a kind Kyungsoo..." And he perk up his face to me. "Is this about Jongin?"

I bowed down my head. "Y-yes..."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

"Soooo...can I be your friend atleast?"

"You never really know when to give up don't you?"

"It's not even in my vocabulary. So what do you think? Do I have a chance to be your friend? Do I have to pass some resume or set an appointment with you to discuss this matter?" He joked. That's a little bit overboard but funny.

"No, silly! You just have to promise me one thing..."

"Anything my dear Kyungsoo..."

"Let's respect each other. Kyungsoo's way of dealing shits and Hyunsik dealing with fuckshits kind of way, okay?" I heard him laughed. "Jongin. He's one lucky bastard- Oops! I hope you didn't get offended by it."

I smiled. "No, you're right. He's a bastard- A bastard whom I fell inlove with." And he cooed.

---

"So? How's your date with Hyunsik?"

"Tch! Seriously Ryeowook? Is that all you've got?"