Assault (short)

I flinched due a big explosion. A person grabbed my arms and legs so I couldn't move.

"Stop moving..." They said. I heard screaming, bangs and any other war sounds. I got used to these but this...it felt different. The adrenaline went through my body, so I yanked the person's hands away and jumped off the building I was on. I bit my hands and transformed again. 

I didn't care anymore, I wanted freedom, I wanted to be happy. This is all I wanted. At that moment, I was very angry at Eren.

"Ms. L/N!!"" I heard Gabi and Falco yelling. I gave them a warm smile then attacked Eren, saving the War Hammer Titan. I punched Eren's face then kicked him in the chest, as Levi taught me. I'm sorry for using your methods Captain, but I really need it. I'm going to make Marley proud.

Eren gave me a 'what the fuck' look, then he stood up and ran aganist me. I got out from his attack and kicked his legs. He fell over, but as he grabbed my ankle, I fell down next to him. We were facing each other while we were laying on the ground, out of breath. His gaze softened but mine got sharper. You won't do this again to me...

I grabbed his hair and hit his head into the hard ground over and over. His forehead was bleeding and he didn't even lifted his arms. When I was satisfed with my work, I stood up and grabbed the War Hammer's crystal. I wanted to put her on a building, but I heard Eren transforming again. I couldn't look back because he kicked my back. I fell back and let go the War Hammer. It was now in Eren's hands and I was just laying there with a broken spine. I looked around and saw Pieck, bleeding and laying. Zeke was nowhere, I guess they both lost. Porco was about to jump at Eren but suddenly, Eren grabbed him and used his jaw to break the War Hammer's crystal. With all of sudden, Eren ate the War Hammer Titan. My eyes widened. As I healed, Eren hopped on me, grabbing my neck and screaming into my face. My body fully healed and I punched his forehead with mine. Because of that, he fell off of me. I took this chance and stood up. I screamed at the top of my lungs, trying to get all of the enemies blind.

As I finished, I was looking at Eren's titan which was now nowhere. I saw Reiner's titan in the remains. What just happened?

I wanted to help him but darkness greeted, again. I felt the night's cold air as it brushed my naked self.

"You're one of them?"

"Eren, I can explain-"

"No need to... I still haven't changed my mind. I love you, so stay with us."

"I- I can't...I'm sorry..."