Sound Argument

I remember when I was hesitating to volunteer as a marleyan warrior.

"Don't you want to make us proud?!" My mom yelled.

"I do but..." Tears were sliding down on my cheeks. "I- I don't want to eat Morgan!"

"Y/N, you want to end the family tree? For these past 50 years, the Cat Titan was always given to the L/N's. If you won't inherit the titan from your sister, you'll make us disappointed! Not only us, whole Marley!" Father joined.

"B-but..."

"Just shut up! Jesus, you're so annoying sometimes... Nobody asked your opinion, you're going to inherit the Cat Titan and that's final!"

"Morgan..."

"What is it, Y/N?" I knocked on my sister's door.

"Were you sad when you ate Aunt Carol?"

"Just a bit, but I had to do it. I'm sure you'll get the titan, don't worry."

"Yeah..."

"Remember L/N, you have to shot yourself here," Magath Commander showed me how to turn myself into a titan. "then you can eat Morgan."

"Yes sir..." 

"Wow, I'm so proud of you Y/N!" Mother patted my shoulders. 

"Thanks, mom..."

"Y/N, is everything alright?" The corporal spoke.

"Ah, yes. Everything is alright, corporal." I gave him a small smile.

"You know you can tell me..."

"Okay..." I sighed. "Would you hate me if I was... I don't know... A titan too? Like Annie?"

"Why would you ask something like that?" His eyes widened.

"No- I mean I don't know it's just that... I'm curious. So?" I really wanted to know his answer.

"I don't think I would be mad..."

"Hm..."

"Okay, who knows the answer for this task?" The teacher asked. It was easy for me, I was always good in History. I put my hands up in the air.

"Teacher, I know the answer." I informed her.

"Oh er... Then what is it?"

"The answer is B." Then everyone started laughing. I didn't know what was so funny, but it felt bad. I slowly put down my hands and let those few tears slide down.

"Wrong... It's actually A, but the B could be good too, just not for this. Don't you study at home?" I actually studied everyday after school for almost 5 hours. Even if I was tired, I wanted to make at least a homeless man proud.

"I- I do..."

"Well then study more. Okay who knows the answer for this question?" 

"I think it's C..." I thought to myself.

"Yes?" 

"Is it D?" A girl replied.

"No, it's actually C, but you were close enough."

"Eren..." I called him as we were laying on his bed, cuddling.

"Hm?"

"You know I love you..." I murmured into his neck.

"I know... And I love you too." He smiled into my hair. He kissed my head then my nose. There wasn't any light, the only thing that was shiny were the stars and the moon.

"Can we stay like this forever?..."

"I want to." He took my hands and put them on his cheeks. "Your hands are so cold..."

"Well maybe because you took the whole blanket." I playfully grinned.

"Maybe because it's my bed and yours is in your own room." He chuckled. "Come here," he opened his arms and I snuggled my face into his chest. I heard his heart beat and I could feel his chest rising up and down. Not to mention the warmness he gave. He said his skin was warmer than before due to his titan powers. Even though I was a titan too, I wasn't this warm. I was too cold for my liking, that's why nobody have ever held my hands.
That night was better than I expected. In the morning we still didn't let go eachother and we missed breakfast. I could give my soul just to do that again with him.
And maybe something more than just cuddling....

"Earth to Y/N, you good?" Zeke asked. We were already in the forest. Zeke was 'grounded' so Levi sat him down on a box while the others were watching us.

"Yeah I'm good... I was just thinking."