Ch - 3

" Oh wow! Our gukie is going to attend school again? That's good! You will make new friends!" Yeonjun chirped. Taehyung nodded along with Yeonjun's words, showing his agreement on the statement.

But who knew what was going inside the ten year old boy.

' Ugh fuck! School? '

' Wait... Will I be able to impress any girls?'

' The girls in my previous school were a little bit easy to impress though..... BUT WHO KNOWS HOW MY CLASSMATES WILL BE?! '

' Omg......wait a second! What if I get bullied!? '

' NO! My god! Please be with me in this journey if pure hell!'

" TAEGUK!" Taehyung shouted startling the poor little boy, who was thinking about school.

" Ye-yeah....? Oh I am sorry! I was thinking about how i would make new friends... Yeah!" He said. It was like he was trying to convince his father that he really was thinking about new friends.... Not ' How will I impress the girls in my class!? ' or ' Oh fuck! School? '.

Definitely not.....

" I was saying that first we will buy your new school supplies, the books and then uniform! Okay? " Taehyung asks Taeguk who stares at him blankly.

" Okay! " Taeguk said with so much fake excitement that the word 'fake' itself is not this much fake.

" Blut wen to? " Yeonjun said putting more food inside his mouth, which was already full.

" First swallow it, then talk! " Taehyung smacks Yeonjun's head.

" Soi.." The younger one said trying to pronounce the word 'sorry', but while saying it, he spitted some rice on Taeguk's face..... But literally chocked on it after what Taeguk said. Guess what he said?

" Oh fuck! " Taeguk said jumping down from his seat and run towards the sink to wash his face. Leaving a half alive Taehyung and chocking Yeonjun who was trying to drink some water.

Taeguk turn on the tap and washed his face, he turned off the tap and took a tissue from the table to dry his face. Once he dried his face, he threw the tissue in the kitchen dustbin.

He looked at his father who's eyes were big as a Ferris wheel and his uncle who was recovering from the chocking session.

He was confused as what happened that made this kind of situation.

" What happended wi-" He stopped....realizing that he messed up..... He gulped a big ass lump of saliva and made his way towards his almost dead father.

" A-appa... I can explain...... " He said standing near his alive and dead father...... Holding Taehyung's one hand he called out for his father again.

" Appa...?"

" Appa? " He repeated.

" MY BEAUTIFUL APPA!"

He shouted with his full power while vigorously shaking Taehyung. Taehyung came back to earth again after Taeguk shaked the shit out of his body.

" Ye-yeah... What happened? " He asked with a confused voice.

"You know I can explain.... right? " Taeguk said lowering his head.

"Explain what? " He asked in ultra confusion. It was silent between Taehyung and Taeguk. It was only Yeonjun coughing who was sitting on the floor while resting his back on the dinner table.

After 1 minute of confusion, Taehyung widened his eyes and shouted in a ear bleeding voice.

" FROM WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU LEARNED CURSING? AND ON TOP OF THAT YOU FUCKING USED THE WORD 'FUCK'!? I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU FUCKING CURSED IN OUR FUCKING HOLY HOUSEHOLD! CURSING IS NOT ALOUD IN MY FUCKING HOUSEHOLD! "

Yeah.... You are right Taehyung..... Cursing is not allowed in your fucking household.

______________________________________

Currently..... The two older men were sitting in the couch.... Still processing what fucking fuck just happen.

That's fucking complicated.

"So... Got some explanation? " Taehyung asked calmly looking at Taeguk who was sitting infront them in the floor.

"Yeah... So.... It only has been 3 months that I know this things... uh.... so..." He started slowly pausing in the middle to find the right words. He entirely paused for some seconds before starting to speak again in the speed of lightning.

" I just felt like watching some scary vedios on your phone so I searched for some scary vedios then I saw a thumbnail where a girl was laying on a bed without clothes and a man was licking her no no part! I don't know what happened to me but I felt like clicking it and when I did I saw the man taking his weewee out and putting it inside her no no part and started pushing in and out! I was confused what was happening! I went to the comment section and got to know what was it! "

But it was only Taeguk's heavy breathes which can be heard... For once more the two males were speechless.

Taehyung didn't knew what to say to his son, everything happened so quickly... His son was not saint... Not like i am saint too... And nor you are....

He just asked that how he knew this words... But boi.... That ten year old creature literally gave the whole description of the video.....

" So... What already has been done is done... And... As a cool parent... I will not do anything to you as you would have known this things in future too.... But! It doesn't mean that you will use them anytime - anywhere you want! I forgive you as you didn't intentionally watched that video.... uh.... So yeah... Fuck it." Taehyung whispered the last two words, and Taeguk hugged him. But there sweet moment was broken by Yeonjun.

" Holy.... I will go with hyung's words... "

" You are not angry? " Taeguk asked standing in front of yeonjun.

"And why would I be angry? I am not one of those typical uncles who would rant over and over at how disrespectful his nephew is! I am not angry but a little bit shoked.... You are too young to know this things.. But you didn't have any intention of watching that video so it's a proof that you are not dirty minded like those kids who would steal there parents phone and hide under there bed and watch inappropriate things!" He said, and the next thing he knew was Taeguk hugging the shit out of him.

"You two are so cool! " He said before pulling Taehyung in the hug too.

The older two males just laughed at the boy.

"Now if I get angry I can finally curse even if you are infront of me." The black haired child said with a playful smile. " No you brat! " Taehyung bonks his head earning a wince and giggle at the same time.

"Eomma~!"

Taeguk whinned.... But Taehyung just blushed shocked at the name while Yeonjun was shocked too.

" Eh? Wha-what are you saying?E-eomma?" Taehyung asked flustered and his doe eyes were shining like stars.

" Well you gave birth to me and that means I should call you eomma..... Maybe you don't know... But I know I never had a woman who gave me birth... But you did.... " Taeguk said, and Taehyung already left the world with Yeonjun.

################################

Ay! Wassup! I am sorry for not updating... But my exams are going on. And need an double update?
Hmmmm.... Let me think😌.

Love chu💜