Ch - 18

Present....

' No..... ' Taehyung thought. He was about to break into pieces of millions.

The father of Taeguk was standing right infront of him. The man he love was standing right infront him. The man who broke his heart eleven years ago was standing right infront him.

Different feelings swirled inside Taehyung who stared at the deep black orbs of the raven haired in front of him. Hurt, pain, longing, every emotion surged through his body, but the most dominating one among them was hatred. Hatred towards the man who broke him into a million pieces just with a line.

Taehyung immediately took Taeguk's hand who got off gaurd by the sudden action. And he was almost about to fall when Taehyung unintentionally pulled him hard in the attempt of running away from there.

" No wait! Please Taehyung! " The brown haired heard Jungkook's voice making him turn around with fire in his eyes.

" Why!? There's no reason for me to wait! " Taehyung yelled scaring Taeguk. The ten year old child's eyes started collecting small tears seeing his Eomma in anger.

" E-eomma....?" He whispered but Taehyung's anger prevented any sound from reaching him. The only sound heard by the male was his inner voices telling him to run away. He dragged Taeguk in a fast pace.

Taehyung was almost running. He didn't wanted to stand there for a second. He didn't noticed that his grip on Taeguk's wrist was tight hurting his own child.

He was about to pass by the gate when bodygaurds stopped him making him glare at them, he turned around and saw Jungkook running towards him.

The said male's eyes were shining the most even with so much light around him. Jungkook's brain was screaming at him to run behind the man who was trying to escape from the place. His heart was racing in fear of losing Taehyung's sight again.

' Tae! No no no! Please don't leave again!'

" Please! Don't leave. " Hearing Jungkook plead, everyone else in the place halted. If their leader is pleading to someone not to leave, it certainly meant that Asia's most feared Mafia syndicate's reverential leader  Jeon Jungkook was bowing down to someone.

" And why? Why shouldn't I? " Taehyung asked in a deep voice which he only uses when he is enraged. Infuriated. And definitely when he wants to impale someone.

" Let's talk inside.... Please? " Jungkook reached out to hold Taehyung's empty hand, eyes full of desperation and anguish. Taeguk's existence was long forgotten.

" But I don't want to. " Taehyung said and glared at Jungkook intensely. Hurt was now evident on the raven haired male's face.

" Go back to your wife!" Taehyung spat at Jungkook who's eyes widen with the statement.

" E-eomma.....? I am scared.... " Taeguk tugged at the hem of Taehyung's shirt. Both of the males' attention went to Taeguk who coward his head at the eyes directed on him.

Taehyung gulped and pushed Taeguk behind him, not wanting Jungkook to look at his son.

" Let us go, please. " Taehyung held Taeguk's hand tightly. The brown haired male was at the verge of a breakdown, but he resisted it and encaged his emotions inside himself.

" No-! Listen to me plea-" Before the taller male could finish, a car horn interrupted him. The bodygaurds that were stoping Taehyung, made way for Jungkook to look at the arriver. And the Mafia leader's heart dropped.

The car door was opened slowly, and Haru stepped out of it. With a big smile on her face.

Taehyung's already broken heart shattered, once more broken into trillions of pieces and his mind went numb. A sudden pain shoot through his heart with the agony he was feeling. Taehyung's breath hitched and he stopped thinking for a brief moment. The scene infront of him was crushing the remaining parts of his shattered heart in a taunting way.