Ch - 4

One day.... Two shocking news.

One : Taeguk is not innocent.

Two : He fucking knows that he don't have an eomma who gave birth to him, it was his appa who gave birth to him.

" Appa?.... " Silence.

" Appa?.... " he said a bit louder this time, but silence.

He stared at his appa for a moment, and everted his eyes to his samchon who was rather..... Dead?

" Samchon....? " he said nudging Yeonjun, but no response.

Now he sighed and made his way towards the kitchen and brought a glass full of water and splased it on them.

*FSH*

"What! Is it raining?! LORD NO! I HAVE KEPT MY AIR FORCE IN BALCONY! " Taehyung said jolting up from his seat and running towards there balcony.

And about our dear samchon,

" OH MY GAHD!!! Did someone spit on my face? "

Taeguk was staring at Yeonjun with a disgusted face. He looked towards the balcony and saw angry Taehyung coming back with a angry face.

" Taeguk! Why did you do that!? " Taehyung exclaimed, droplets of water dripping from his hair til his neck and wetting his shirt.

" Awww... I am sorry appa, you were zoned out and I was trying to bring you back in earth, but no. You two were frozen like ice. So I threw water on you two. " Taeguk said hugging Taehyung.

" But why were we even zoned out? " Taehyung said taking a sit beside Yeonjun, who was wiping his face in the table cloth aggressively.

"Because I said that I know that you are my Eomma! " Taeguk rolled his eyes. Taehyung widen his eyes and Yeonjun stopped wiping his face in table cloth.

"H-how do you even know this thi-thing!?" Taehyung said stuttering through his words, still not believing that Taeguk knows.

"Well.... Two moths ago..... You remember the art competition......? " The youngest of the three asked, and got a nod from the two older males.

" Well....

Flashback to two months ago.....

"APPA! " he shouted while throwing his shoes at a corner of the living room.

"What happened!? " Taehyung said coming out of the kitchen with Yeonjun.

" Appa! I want to participate in this art competition! Teacher gave me this form saying that I am good at art so I should participate in it! Can I?! "
He said showing his puppy eyes.... Tae and Yeonjun chuckled at him.

"That would be great if you join the competition! " the brown haired male said taking the form from taeguk.

"Yeah.. That would be great! My nephew is great at art! Just like me!" Yeonjun said with a proud smile.

"But you said you hated art. Because it's hard for you to draw." Taeguk said nonchalantly.

"Was it this much important to embarrass me like this? " Yeonjun said with a betrayed face.

" Maybe... Who cares?! " Taeguk said rolling his eyes.

" Gosh! Kids this days! " His samchon said in disbelief.

" Okay shut up you two.... Gukie, go and fresh up then I will give u some snacks to eat! And after our dinner I will fill up the form! Okay? " Taehyung said getting a nod from Taeguk.
_______________