Time Passes By

Percy watched as Chaos created the Earth and then created the sky.

The Earth called itself Gaia and The Sky called itself Ouranos

Gaia married Ouranos, for some reason, Gaia found him handsome.

Many Years Later

There were seas, which personified into Pontus, and a dome, like a sky but at the bottom of the Earth, which personified into Tartarus.

The Present

Rhea had just become pregnant again for the sixth time, Kronos had been eating all his kids because of a curse, given to him by Uranus.

Percy couldn't let Rhea lose another child, so he spoke through the ground as if he was Gaia and told Rhea to give birth to her child on Crete and said that he will save the others, Rhea thought it was Gaia speaking, she went to Crete and gave birth there.

Some nymphs had been alerted by Percy to keep her child safe there.

Zeus had been born, Percy gave Rhea a rock and she knew exactly what to do.

Zeus rescued his other siblings and Percy wanted to help them in the war as he knew they would be better than the Titans, but not the best.

Percy appeared out of  thin air while, they were trying to make plans for where and when to attack.

"Who are you?" Hestia asked while staring at Percy

"I have come to help you" he replied

"How do we know we can trust you?" asked Hera

"You're a smart one, aren't you"

"Watch it, boy," she said

"Don't call me boy, I'm older than you!"

"Fine!" she said

He examined their maps, their strategies were good, but his were better.

He found all the flaws in just 0.1 seconds

"You should attack from this direction, didn't the hundred-handed ones tell you!"

"They did but, someone was too stubborn" Poseidon said
Percy thought Poseidon would be a good friend.