The War

The day of the war had come, the Gods had dreaded it, as they thought it would be hard.

But little did they know, they had an Archaeus by their side.

Archaeus means Ancient in Greek.

Even though Percy wouldn't be fighting Kronos himself, he will be fighting his full army, so the Gods could get their glory.

On the battlefield, Percy was taking care of the monster and Titan army.

He was slicing through the monsters like they were nothing and he was damaging the Titans and summoning cages.

Then, he got to Atlas and looked at him.

Atlas said "You still have time to surrender child,"

Percy replied with "I'm older than Chaos, you ηλίθιος"

Atlas looked astonished and Percy took this opportunity and kicked him down stabbed him and sent him to Tartarus.

He was with so much rage that merely his sight disintegrated his enemies.

Then only Kronos remained, he decided to watch from the place he called 'Home'

It was a place in the sky no one could find and he never told anyone about it, even Chaos couldn't find it.

It had four rooms, one was a living room, with the world's first TV that could watch anything, even if it wasn't released yet, another one was a Kitchen with a magic fridge and pantry, the other two were a Bedroom and Bathroom.

He went to the TV and saw the battle.

Time Skip

Kronos was below the Gods' feet, they chopped him up into pieces and sent him to Tartarus.

The War was over and the Gods won.