reality

Yn had seen to many lies in her life but this one really set her off the fact that her dreams where not only taunting with people death's they were taunting her making it seem as if everything was perfect to get her hopes up when in reality all her opes will be crushed when she wakes up.

yn would rather face the truth directly than live a lie, so she knew that she needed to wake up she just didn't know how to do it.

"hey yn are you okay?" asked a concerned mitsuri from beside her.

oh yeah that was right in her dreams shinobu and kanao had spread word of the fact that she was finally awake, everyone had rushed to see her afterwards as if they couldn't believe it, though yn supposed that it would be hard to believe that after two year's of being a coma that you were awake.

"yes I am" yn responded.

the hashira's had brought her to a restaurant about five hours after she had woken up, they were know pressuring food onto her saying that being a coma made her skinny.

yn had a huge amount of food on her plate that she didn't plan on eating.

the hashira's wouldn't stop asking her if she was okay, at this point she was getting a little annoyed but couldn't say anything because they were the hashira's after all.

the attention that they were giving yn made her feel a little guilty, this was her dream did that mean that she wanted attention? thats was cruel of her to take all of theirs and not let anyone else have it.

all the hashira's noticed that she looked down, "whats wrong"shinobu asked her.

yn thought for what she should say for a moment before saying

"when are you going to tell me that your not real? because this is all a dream and I know it"

all of the hashira's face's went dark before an evil sickening smile came from all of there faces.

"you know yn this is apart of your subconscious and that means there's a part of your dumb idiotic brain that actually knows what going on" shinobu said.

yn was creeped out she wanted to run away but she then felt cold and hard hands grip her shoulders then pushed her down on her back to the floor.

"your such a stupid {b word} you know that yn your blissful ignorance is going to get you into a lot of trouble one day" shinobu said caressing yn's face before grabbing it painfully.

yn was wrong when she said that this was a dream, it was a freaking nightmare that she needed to wake up from.

after a lot of effort of trying to get away from the hashira's she finally was able to.

"come back yn you can run but you can't hide" said muichiro who was nearing where she was.

'I have to wake, I have to wake up" yn kept thinking.

she could here muichiro start to slowly walk away so she let out sigh of relief.

"there you are" muichiro was now right beside her.

WAKE UP!

yn's eyes shot open as she was now in the bathroom on the moving train.

'I need to go see the others' yn thought.

She ran out of the bathroom and into the cart the tanjiro, zenitsu, inosuke, and kyojorou were in.

She grabbed on the door handle but found that it was locked.

"Now we can't have you go in" said a creepy voice "my human captives are trying to kill them from inside their dreams I can't have you interfering with that"